𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-24

Author POV-

Adulting. Ever since people start to enter the period of teenage, they can't help but dream about adulting. The freedom, the enjoyment of partying without the constant interference of their parents, evrything seems just like a fairytale once you dream about adulting.

However, once you actually start living your life as an adult, you truly understand the hardships one has to go through.

Like,
Jungkook.

Shuffling with the keys he Huffs in annoyance as he struggles to get the right one.

"Damn, were there always this many keys?" He asks to particularly no one, vision getting blurry from the tears which were wanting to come out anytime soon.

Everyone has their bad days. And jungkook was one of them. Feeling guilty for something he had not done, or feeling overwhelmed because all of the things he had done, he had to go through, were now given to someone else just because he was 5 minutes late.

He sighed, as he entered the apartment and turned on the lights.

"Jeongin? Jiwon- oh right, they are with Taehyung's grandma. Hm. Alone today huh? Such a bad day to feel lonely. Where is Taehyung though?" He mutters as he searched for his phone in his pocket and a small smile arises on his lips, along with a sad pout. ( Don't ask me how.)

"Kooo I'm gonna be late. There's a party and even if I did not want to attend, I had to. Eat your food hm? I wouldn't want you to sleep with an empty tummy. From your boyfie,

Tae tae ♡ "

"This fucker- he surely knows how to use his words hm?" Jungkook sighs as he lazily walks upstairs to freshen up and cook something, since he was warned by his very dear one to not sleep without eating something.

2:45 am

Jungkook opened his eyes irritated with the constant ringing of the doorbell.

"Who the fuck- oh, Taehyung!" He hurriedly jumps out of the bed and makes his way towards the door, falling and tripping at some point.

He opens the door to find Taehyung leaning on the shoulder of some unknown man, who looked incredibly handsome. So much so that jungkook felt insceure before that man.

"Uh- hi. My name is Hyunjin. Don't get me wrong mister, we aren't close but since your husnad was very much drunk, I had to bring him home. Don't worry, I mean no harm."

As if almost sensing Jungkook's unlikeliness towards the man, he says, not wanting to come out mean. Jungkook just fixes his composure at the words and smiles softly, this time a genuine one.

"H-he not my hu- whatever. Thank you for bringing him in. You may go now it's already too late. I'm sorry from his behalf hm?" Jungkook mutters as the said man just smiled and handed over the older to the bunny male who scrunches his nose at the weird smell of alcohol.

"Hm hm~ bunnyyyyyy. Yo-you lwook just like a b-bunny" Taehyung mutters once he was hugging the younger, who chuckled at his words.

"Yahh- are you trying to say that I look like an animal?" He teases. Taehyung smiles and nods, too tired to say anything.

"How will I take you upstairs if your this drunk? Who made you drink so much hm? You will have an unbearable headache tomorrow tae tae." Jungkook says, worrying about the older.

Taehyung just smiles and snuggles deeper into his embrace and jungkook ruffles the older's golden locks.

.
.
.
.
"UHH~ wh-why are you so heavy?" Jungkook mutters once they reached upstairs, making Taehyung to lie down on the bed who whines like a baby.

"Nwooo. Koo koo. Don't leave meeee." Taehyung whines and even though jungkook was tired, all of his thoughts vanished once he witnessed that adorable sight. Taehyung's cheeks were flushed red, his eyes droopy but sparkling, and his hair disheveled and an adorable pout forming on his lips.

"Koo isn't going anywhere baby bear. Why don't you take a shower first?" Jungkook suggests and Taehyung surprisingly did as asked.

He goes towards the bathroom but struggles to open it.

"Koo! This b-athroom isn't letting me in! Such a meanie."

"YOU NEED TO OPEN THE DOORKNOB FOOL"

"Ouh.... Hehe-"

"Such a Dumbo, but why the fuck is he so cute?"

.
.
.

Taehyung struggles to open his eyes as his head feels like exploding, grunting with pain he notices the absense of Jungkook's presence as he looked here and there.

Soon the door was opened by a very cute looking man who had a cup in his hand and an adorable smile plastered on his face.

"Looks like someone is up? Good morning hyungiee!"

Taehyung smiles, head too much in pain to reply with the same affection.

"Oh no. I told you this would happen. Here drink this." Jungkook gives the cup to the older who just drinks the bitter liquid, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Finish it!"

"But it's-" Taehyung stopped talking once he noticed those glares from his favourite doe eyes.

"Why did I drink so much last night?"

" I wouldn't recommend you to drink tae tae. But please drink once in a while so I can witness a dumb tae tae too" jungkook says with a teasing smile.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Taehyung asks, embarrassed.

"Do you want me to remind you?"

"N-no-"

"KOO? THIS DOOR ISN'T LETTING ME IN--"

"STOP IT!!!"

Taehyung jumps onto the younger who laughs merrily, loving those red cheeks and shy glares.

Oh, this morning couldn't have been more better.