𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-8

Taehyung POV-

All of the things, everything he blurred out right in front of me today were true. It's true that I was the one who kissed him. I wanted it to happen. Then why the fuck was I so concious about his wife when I had him all to myself?

I hated him, I hated his guts. I hated how I felt when he kissed her. I didn't know it was jealousy. Until, it happened again, and again and again. He was right. I fucked with his brain. Moreover, I'm the one who should be sorry.

But how can I say that to him, when he doesn't even look at me now.

Two weeks past the argument, whenever I went to their house, I was either met by only her, or a cold shoulder. I ruined the friendship, if there was any. And I hate myself for that.

I hate myself for how fucking coward I was, yo realise my feelings only now that he was completely gone out of my reach.

.
.
"Taehyung? Are you listening?" I flinched as I heard Irene's voice and shifted back to my surroundings. Letting out an awkward chuckle, I just nodded and continued browsing through the new advertisement ideas.

Irene suddenly got a call, and I immediately knew who the person was because a smile found her way towards her lips.

"Hello? Jagiya?" Irene muttered. I also felt that emotion. Hate. Intense hate towards her because she has what I had been wanting. Again, it's all your fault kim.

"Oh no, Taehyung is here though. You can bring him over. No problem. Hm, mhm byee, see you." After cutting the call, she smiled at me and spoke up.

"Jungkook is coming over with one of his friends. Is it okay for you? We can discuss the meeting another time if you want."

"Yeah, another time it is." I concluded, not wanting to face him because, oh well, he hates me. And that alone gives me the ick.

I stood up, grabbed my things and walked out of the door when I clashed onto the person that I was least expecting to even witness.

And that was Jungkook.

Along with,

My fucking. Ex. Boyfriend. Because of whom I hated the word love.

"Y-you?" Was all he could speak out but I was not bothered by him, rather than the person standing next to him who was equally as shocked as jungkook.

I smirked, not wanting him to witness my inner emotions and went near him almost towering over his tall, but still smaller than me figure.

"Nice to mee you, mr Min, yoongi." And by the look of his face, I knew how he was so very not fond of meeting Me.

My fucking ex, who fucked my bitch friend behind my back. Such a pitiful life. Isn't it?

"Hmm, such a small world we live in. How have you been all these years yoongie?" I ask , and he soon composes himself, smiling afterwards.

"I-im good. How about you tae?"

"Life has taught me so many ugly things, so of course I got the hang of it."

And his face left colours. Even though I was on the verge of breaking down, I could not let him near my vulnerable sight.

"Now, I'm actually getting late. Bye, I hope we never, ever meet again." I glanced at the two and asked them to give way, for which they did and left the place immeadiately afterwards.

Author POV-

Walking towards the car, Taehyung couldn't control himself and immeadiately started crying once he reached his vehicle.

Painful whimpers turned to sobbs and the car was filled with the vulnerable male's voice.

The pain he felt, could not be explained through words. His past memories came in, flooding his mind and tears quickly escalated from his eyes, to his cheeks and finally to his whole face.

"T-that f-fucker" he said and fisted his hands onto the steering wheel, still pouring out tears, tears of rage, anger and regret of even dating that bastard.

Flashback:-

"Tae!!" A tall teenage boy called out his best friend's name who was immersed in his notebook, drawing doodles here and there.

"Yeah?"

"He said, he wanted to meet you, at the rooftop. Go on, and stop being a nerd." Bogum said, snatching the notebook away from him.

Taehyung's cheeks turned crimson red when he clearly knew who was calling him to the rooftop.

"O-okay. B-but what if-"

"Stop with the what iff s and go to your man tae. I'll handle okay? Just goo!!" Bogum declared and pushed the boy out of the classroom.
.
.
.
Fixing his round, yet cute glasses, Taehyung took in a deep breath, and opened the rooftop door.
Upon opening it, he saw his favourite person, in the whole entire world, scrolling through his phone with a bored expression.

Taking small steps, he walked towards the boy and hugged him from behind.

"What took you so long babe?" A deep voice spoke out. Taehyung's cheeks hurt, from the way he was smiling all this while. So he nuzzled his face into the crook of the person's neck and kissed it.

"I'm sorry yoongs. I'll try to come early hmm?" Taehyung spoke, voice anything but manly.

The said person turned around and placed feathered kisses on his face, who chuckled.

"Please do tae, u know I'm impatient and I need a daily dose of vitaeeemin." Yoongi said and Taehyung just rolled his eyes playfully at the flirtatious remark.

"Okay mr, impatient." And that was when Taehyung kissed his boyfriend, passionately making out later. The latter soon took off his boyfriend's glasses slowly and deepened the kiss even more.

"Mghh, yoongs, I have classes "

"Classes can wait, but I cannot."

A few years later:-

He looked at the clock and sighed. Yet again, this was the fifth time he checked the clock.

"He's late. Again. How pathetic of you to even think he could remember your birthday." A bitter chuckle left his mouth and he soon went towards his and his boyfriend's shared bedroom and jumped into his bed, sighing.

Taehyung looked at his phone and soon a notification popped up. He sighed and opened his messages to see an unknown number, texting him.

"He's cheating on you."

*See attached images* and let's just say, that was the day he started hating, even the single sensation of the word "love."

Long chapter 🩷