𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4

Author POV-

"Thank you jimin-ah. You're the best!" He said but was soon met with a slap on his forehead.

"I'm your hyung. Give me the respect I deserve bitch. And don't you dare drink again. Clear?"

Jungkook pouted but nodded nonetheless since he did not want to get scolded again.

Soon after bidding goodbyes, jungkook finally walked out of his friend's home, and started walking towards his own. It wasn't much of a problem since his house was not that far away from jimin's.

Feeling the anxiety rushing towards him as soon as he reaches towards his own doorstep, he sighs, and takes a deep breath in, before finally ringing the doorbell.

Soon, enough, footsteps were heard, and a smiling Irene opened the door, while talking to someone.

"You're lucky I have a guest over, or would've been gone by now." Her voice, dripping venom, spoke looking at the older person, who just rolled his eyes, too bored to even look at her.

Not having any concern towards her guest, he was about to walk away straight towards their shared bedroom, before he heard the familiar voice calling out his name.

"Weirdo boy? Why are you here?" Jungkook immeadiately turned around and witnessed, a very familiar, handsome man sitting on the couch, looking at him and smirking. He gulped, as he was too nervous to even move or say Anything. Because, if the latter tells everything to his wife, he would be a dead meat after the supposedly "guest" is gone.

With pleasing eyes looking towards the older, Taehyung paid no such attention to them when he heard Irene's questioning voice towards the older.

"How do you know him Taehyung?" Irene speaks as she looks towards both of them in a suspicious manner.

"I met him once when I was in a cafe. We talked, just some casual conversation and then we both left to our desired places." Jungkook says, his voice cool and calm, quite opposite to his inner self.

"I asked him, but is it true Taehyung?" Irene questions, to which Taehyung just nods.

"Very much. Isn't it?" Taehyung says, now glaring at the man, who just gulped his saliva and chuckled nervously.

He was nervous, but he wasn't very sure, it was because of the situation, or the man standing in front of him, with a peircing gaze.

Any ways, it made jungkook's heart leap, with some foreign feelings, which were however, very much familiar to his unfamiliar heart.

"Will you keep on laughing like a maniac or just freshen up?" Irene  states and jungkook soon realised that he kept on chuckling. Now forming a pleasent smile on his face, he walks towards their shared bedroom and slams the door shut.

Jungkook POV-

I immeadiately slam the door as my heart beats at an inhuman pace, my eyes widened with slight tears. However, these tears were anything but pain. These were the tears of confusion, tears of guiltiness, but in the midst of all this, the feeling overpowering all of those other ones, was the happiness. Yes, for once, after what felt like decades, I felt the happiness in me, even if it was wrong, I realised how much I'm attracted towards "him."

Not even an ounce of regret can hold me back, if I Jeon jungkook, solemnly affirm to give my everything to a man, who doesn't even know my mere presence anywhere, or the man, who believes I'm just a fling.

But above all this mess, I love him. Jeon jungkook loves kim Taehyung. 
.
.
.

Feeling the headache rise in me, I quickly, sigh and think to go outside, notheneless, since Im sure, I'm going to get this man, by hook or by crook. Call it obsession, call it thirst, I wasn't just a fling, I want to be his only one.

Going out, I let my confidence rise in me as I went downstairs, purposely wearing a shorter pair of shorts, since this would confirm my doubts if he is straight, or if he is, just like me.

As I walked towards the talking duo, I felt his eyes on me, traveling down towards my lips, then towards my collar bones, and then, towards my chest. His eyes linger on them, for a moment before it again travells down towards my hips, now eye fucking me. I smirk, letting him know, how much this turns me on.

I'm so very grateful for Irene, as she sits in front of me, making me stand behind her. She's clearly unaware of my presence, unlike my love, who's sitting opposite to me, not to mention, still fucking me through his deep dark devilish eyes.

"Tae-taehyung? Are you listening? Where are you looking at?" Irene speaks, as she finally turns around and looks at me with widened eyes.

"Since how long have you been standing behind me Jeon?" Her voice, high with astonishment.

"Since you and Taehyungie, Have been talking?"

I watch as his eyes glint, as if indicating that he liked the name. Chuckling to myself, I sit down on another couch, not wanting to even be together with her, and getting a chance to sit closer to him.

I make an effort to bend as much as I can while sitting, so that he can see the glory underneath the thin, white shirt.

And I succeed at that, when he directly looks down and licks his lips, inviting me to bite them.

"I'm gonna go and make something for you guys. Do you want something Taehyung?"

"No, anything will do. Where is the bathroom by the way?"

"Oh, jungkook? Could u please show him the-"

"I will don't you worry. You go and make something for our guest hmm?" I speak, not letting her finish as she just nods and walks off to the kitchen.

"This way, Taehyung..shi" I say, making my voice sound even more softer as he just walks behind me.

Author POV-

As soon as jungkook shows him the way towards the restroom, Taehyung walks inside the door and slams it shut, but not before pulling the younger inside by his arms.

A surprised yelp escaped the younger's mouth as his eyes widened with the position he was in right now.

"Tae-taehyung"

"Shh, enough of your seduction, let daddy seduce you too."

..

Bleppp