𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-10

Author POV-

Jungkook left the building with a happy smile on his pretty doe face. He had never felt this lively before. A smile, that came only when he met a certain boxy smiled man, who was nothing but a baby who needed attention, love and care. And jungkook was ready to give him just that.

He came to a realisation that he really did not feel the connection with Irene anymore. But his guilt made him and her together for ages. His feelings for her, went long ago. He was just there. Trying to make it afloat. Now having Taehyung by his side, even though there relationship could not be named, he felt this deep connection only with him.

Turning on his engene, he started his drive, towards his home and was surprised to find another male's shoes in his house.

He entered inside and was immeadiately nervous.

There, Irene's father, lee jeongmin , was sitting on their couch, like the scary man he was.

"Jungkook? Appa, look he has came." Irene's excited voice lingered in the lonely house. Only then, did jungkook come out of his everlasting thoughts and gulped.

He went near his father and bowed several times.
"Is this how late you come always? You know that there isn't any guard here Jeon. How could you leave my poor daughter all alone?" Jungkook nearly wanted to slap the older, but he held in the urge because it was her father that they were talking about.

*What is she? A baby?* Was what he thought when he saw how Irene's character changed in front of her beloved father.

.
.
.
"When are you both having kids-"

And that's when jungkook chocked on his own food. He gulped down the water and smiled nervously.

"K-kids? Appa, we're still too y-"

"I'm not going to live forever. And I want to see my grandchild before I die. I want  the good news within this year. Or else you will have to face my wrath."

"B-but I think she is not re-"

"I am ready father. I too want my own kids. I love children anyways. You will get the good news dad." Irene beams, smiling happily, which was the complete opposite for Jungkook. His heart, mind and soul still lingered around a certain man.

Jungkook POV-

"Not today irene " I watch as she sits angrily and slaps my shoulder.

"You have been saying that for days. Am I not attractive enough that you need to fuck other girls behind my back?"

"Now why the fuck are you accusing me? Isn't that your job huh? Don't make me open my mouth. It's for your own good. When I'm saying that I don't wanna fuck you. I fucking don't!" I say, my jaws clenching with the immense amount of anger I hold for her.

"What the fuck did you just say? WHY DON'T WE JUST FUCK KOOK? In the past, you would never ask me but now, now it feels like you don't love me anymore. You come home late, and go to clubs more often. Don't talk to me like you did and-"

"And your upset because I'm not living the way you want me to? Listen then, I don't want to live according to you anymore. That old jungkook that you wish was there won't be here anymore. That man-manly jungkook that you wish fucked you, is now wanting to get fucked by someone else!!"

Silence.

"Wh-what?" Her eyes glisten with tears. But this time, I want her to hear the truth. I want her, to know me for who I am.

"I'm gay Irene. I found out a few months ago. I like girly stuff. And I like the color pink. The reason that why I don't want to fuck you is because I don't find any fucking interest in you. And you've also fucked so many persons behind my back, it- it feels suffocating. I hope you understand that we need a devorce."

"What? Are you out of your fucking senses?"

"If that's what you think, then YES."

I get up and leave the bedroom, only to break down once I walk out of the house. This feels so fucking amazing. I feel so fucking free. However, this feels quite selfish as well.

Blepp