𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3

Author POV-

Blur, with everything around him feeling so overwhelming, his head screams in pain as he opens his eyes, adjusting to his surroundings.

"What the fuck am I doing in jimin's hous-"

"No cursing. Here, take these." The male, who was referred to, was standing with a glass of water and a tablet, which jungkook probably assumed was a painkiller.

Not asking further questions, the latter decides to take the tablet as his head felt like it could burst.
"I- what happened last night chim?"

"You want me to remind you? Or will you get reminded yourself? It's quite embarrassing even for me. "

Jungkook's eyes squint, as he tried to remember last night's events. And when he finally remembered, his face looked red and his eyes stared at everywhere except the short male standing in the room.

"I'm sorry hyung. It wasn't much of a problem I gues-"

"You talk about problem? It was a whole nuisance jungkook!! You fucking called me at 2 In the morning, asking if I was asleep? What would u expect me to do? Fuck someone when my single is still single? And then you sing song the main issue which made me realise that this jerk of a friend of mine is drunk. And to top it off, the owner, the FUCKING OWNER of the club had to call me saying that you were dancing like an old man on the dance floor.

"Isn't it meant for danci-"

"SHUT UP. When I fucking reached there, after ruining my precious sleep, you were lying on the floor, unconscious, with the manager and the owner looking like they would kill you with their own hands."

"And oh, of course. Your so fucking heavy that you had to be lifted up by two men, YES TWO FUCKING MEN. And the owner, I don't know, his name was kim taeyong or something, kept laughing at your disfunctioning ass. Why the fuck am I even friends with you bitch?"

"I'm sorry-"

"I was worried kook. Worried as hell. And you also told me that you did not want to go to your own house last night. Is everything okay with you and Irene?"

At the name being mentioned, jungkook widened his eyes, quickly looking over his phone, expecting a dozen of missed calls and texts, but it only made him tear up when he saw that cold text.

"You coming home? Or should I just leave the door closed? I'm taking the keys. Hope you have the spare ones."

"I think I might want to stay here today. I'm locked from my own house." He said, chuckling bitterly at his fate.

After another hour of jimin ranting last night's events, jungkook sighed as he got up and went to freshen up. He opened his pants, which were fromast nights, only to find a paper falling from his pocket.

"Mr weirdo, I paid the bill last night. Wouldn't you atleast give me a thank you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he remembered that face. It was hazy, but he could clearly remember that face. After all, it was a face, which felt like it was carved by the almighty himself.

Those almond eyes, those lips, all of the man's features made jungkook's inner self tingle with a foreign feeling.

His whole life, jungkook always was so sure of himself that he was straight. Since, he had just a few hookups, before being seriously in a relationship with Irene. Jungkook's behavior never once screamed "bisexual." But now, meeting this one man, made his heart scream proudly at the word "gay"

Shaking off his thoughts, he looked at the number written further down, with a heart sign at the end.

"Feeling flirty are we?"

Jungkook chuckles as he thought to thank the man, eventually since he wanted to hear his voice.

Nope, definitely not gay, just curiosity.

.

"I'll be in my room jim Jim."

"Yeah, you sure you don't wanna watch this? It's interesting." Jimin said, referring to the same movie they had been watching since they were teens.

"Yeah I'm fine. Go on." Rolling his eyes one more time, the latter sighed as he moved to his bed, into a more comfortable position. The paper, still in his hands as he thought to dial the number.

After a few rings, the call was picked up.

"Hello?"

....
Damn, that voice made jungkook scream internally.

"Is anyone there? Is this a prank call? I'm hanging up-"

"No wait! U-uh is this k-kim taeyong speak-ing?"

"It's Taehyung but whatever- yes? I think I recognise this voice."

Okay jungkook made a mental note to punch jimin later.

"Ugh, y-yeah, I'm jungkook?- Jeon jungkook. Thank you for paying my bill last night."

After a few disturbing noises, the person behind the call speaks again.

"Oh? Weirdo boy? Didn't think you would actually call me " Taehyung's voice now much softer, but still deep.

Jungkook suddenly wanted to do something more than just formal talks. He wanted something which was forbidden.

"I don't forget handsome faces. Especially yours, mister."

"Hmm, I like flirty people. Do you even know who I am?"

"All I know, is that, ur kinda hot, and I like hot people."

Okay, does jungkook know what he's saying? No. Does he know from where he got the confidence? Nope. Was he conscious of his surroundings, his life, his status right now? Absolutely.

" Woah, woah, slow down pretty boy. I knew you were weird but didn't know you were so flirty."

Jungkook chuckled, heart beating with each words spoken by the latter. This was the feeling he liked. For a moment, he forgot everything that was going on in his life.

"Taehyungie hyungie, Can I call you that?"

"You can call me whatever you like."

.
.
.
.
"Fuck fuck fuck what are you doing Jeon? Are you out of your mind? You have a wife, a house, a STATUS TO MANTAIN" jungkook muttered to particularly no one, as his eyes glisten with fresh tears. No, he could not be like his wife. He could not just cheat her.

No, jungkook did not even think what he did was flirt, according to him, it was a simple talk. Then why was he so confused with the feelings he was met with? Only when, he saw a text from his wife, he abruptly cut the call and has been fighting with his mind ever since.

Taking deep breaths, the latter decided to push the topic off for now, as long as he's happy, he doesn't really care about anything.

Or so he thought.

Long chapter!!