𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-20

Author POV-

Little steps made its way towards her brother's bedroom as she jumped to open the door which wasn't locked from the inside.

Jiwon looked at the two men who's bodies were entangled with each other in a way that screamed "love." She smiled as she witnessed her Taehyung hyung's soft boxy smile and her Jungkook uncle's soft pout. Not wanting to disturb them, but also wanting to do so as she was tremendously hungry and Jeongin was asleep, she softly made her way towards her Taehyungie hyung.

"Tete! Wakie wakie." Her soft voice could not reach the extremely lazy Taehyung. Her constant tries were nothing but a fail as slowly tears started to gather in her almond like eyes.

It was only when jungkook noticed the presence of another small human being, when he smiled and shushed the young girl while urging her to come towards him.

"Jiwon-ah! Shh shh you're hyung is asleep. Let him sleep and we will make something for your tummy hm? Come here baby." Jungkook softly whispered, eyes still feeling heavy from his previous sleep. He hasn't slept so well in ages and it felt to freakin good.

Jiwon made her way towards the other side of bed as she was softly picked up from the ground and was made to sit on Jungkook's lap.

"Koo mornin unclwww" jiwon muttered, smiling softly. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness, reciprocating the younger. He picked her up and carried her in her arms before making her sit on the fluffy carpet which was neatly kept on the floor.

"Koo uncle will now freshen up okay baby? Did you brush your teeth jiwon ah?" Jungkook asks and jiwon nods rapidly showing off her clean teeth. Jungkook smiles, pecking her forehead as he went to the bathroom, quickly freshing up.

He walked out of the bathroom only to be met by a mesmerizing sight of Taehyung playing with jiwon who was hugging her plushy.

"Looks like somone has woken up!" Jungkook said and Taehyung's attention now turned towards the male. He smiled and nodded, wishing the younger who also did the same.

"Could you please stay with her? I'm going to wake that sleepy head and make breakfast." Jungkook requested and Taehyung smiles unsure abt the descision.

"I could also make the breakfast kook. You don't have t-"

Without listening to the older's words, jungkook walks out of the room and slams the door shut. Both the humans flinched and jiwon smiled at her brother's foolishness.

"Oopsie. Tete made koo unclew upyy." Jiwon exclaimed and Taehyung soon knocked on her forehead.

"It's not uppy you baby bear. It's upset. And don't you have to dress up? Which dress  is my princess wearing today hm?" Taehyung asked as he got up from the bed, securing the little girl with pillows since he knows how much of a clumsy baby girl she is. 

"Pwinkk!!"

"No baby, you wore pink yesterday and you also dirty light color clothes faster."

With constant naggings, Taehyung sighs from the bathroom as he hears her whines.

Soon after coming out he sees her eyes pouring out tears and he swears it was the most heartbreaking sight ever.

"Aigoo! My poor baby! Don't cry. I'm saying for your own good jiwon ah.. you Want to be clean don't you? How about we wear navy blue outfit today? Don't you want to match with your appa?" Taehyung coaxed as she stopped crying and timidly nodded.

He smiled and soon placed several kisses on her face and she giggled mesmerizingly.

Soon after getting his litlle girl ready, Taehyung walked downstars with jiwon in his embrace, who was smiling gleefully, happy that she was matching with her tete.

Taehyung soon put her down on a chair and made her sit comfortably on it. Jiwon immersed herself playing with the fluffy muffler her tete made her wore, as she smiled at the fluffly texture.

Taehyung walked towards the kitchen only to be met by a heartwarming sight. He saw jungkook cooking and Jeongin sitting on the counter, pouting profusely.

He walked up towards them and kissed Jeongin's cheek.

"Why is my little champ pouting?" Taehyung softly spoke. Jeongin's face lightens up seeing his favourite uncle's face.

"Tae tae unclew!!" He hugs him tightly and jungkook could not help but get jealous of his own son.

*If only I could turn into a little kid right now.*

"I heard that kooks!"

"WH-WHAT?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hwelloooo 🤡