𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-19

Author POV-

Jungkook sighed nervously as his hands dripped from nervousness. He shouldn't be nervous. It's just a friend helping another. Even though he could not name their relationship as friends because friends don't look at the way they look at each other. Friends don't confess and he knew that. Keeping his thoughts aside, he felt a tug on his right sleeve and that was when he realised that he had a small human beside him.

"Eww appa, your h-hwands are all yuckyyyy" Jeongin stated, face scrunching in disgust. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, but still wiped his supposedly "sweaty hands" against his shirt as he quickly rang the doorbell.

They heard small steps from the other side and jungkook was sure that it was not Taehyung's. Because he usually walked like a monster and these steps were small and delicate.

The door soon opened and jungkook's heart immeadiately melted at the sight. A small girl, who was dressed in a pink onesie and a bunny plushie in her hand. She had a lollipop in her mouth which she was continuously sucking.

For a moment, she pushed out the sweet delicacy to adorably smile at the two humans who were fondly looking at her with heart eyes.

"Ello!! Nwame- j-iwomieeeee." She smiled again at her broken words thinking that the two boys could understand what she said. But jungkook was way too whipped for the little girl to notice anything else.

"Jiwon ah? How many times do I have to tell you not to open the door unless it's me hm? And how did you even reach the handle-" Taehyung stopped midword as he saw jungkook and his son standing outside. Jiwon just pointed towards the stool and pouted innocently making jungkook to coo audibly at her.

"Oh my god tae she's so CUTEEEEEEE." Jungkook shouted, cooing very hard at the adorable human being. Taehyung chuckled agreeing to his statement as he made his angel to go back and watch her cartoon and invited them over.

"Please come here and Jeongin ah? Why don't you go and talk to jiwon hm? She loves making new friends!" Taehyung exclaimed childishly and Jeongin wasted no time between the two adults as he hurriedly made his way towards the cute baby girl. He had already gave her heart to the cute angel and he also loved making new friends. Nothing was a problem!

The akwardness soon started to kick In as the adults were left alone. Jungkook smiled softly and decided to initiate the conversation as he knew how much of a shy baby Taehyung was.

"Jiwon is adorable Taehyung ah. She has captured my heart and I'm sure Jeongin's too." Jungkook mutteres and Taehyung smiled back.

"I know. They have become the best of friends I suppose?" Taehyung questionably stated as he saw how both the kids were watching the cartoon with a smile and wide sparkly eyes.

"T-tae. Thank you once again. I'm so grateful for th-"

"You don't need to koo. It was my suggestion afterall and I'm always here to help you. No need to thank me-" Taehyung stopped talking as his widens his eyes when jungkook hugged him. Both of them felt so nice, they wanted to remain like that forever. Taehyung's face turned red and his heart melted into putty when he felt those soft fingers clutching his fluffy sweater. Jungkook's strawberry scent lingered in his nose as jungkook nuzzled further in his embrace.

"Thank you tae. You're the best."

"You are too. So much more than me koo."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm done!" Jiwon commented with a happy smile which soon formed into a pout when Taehyung flicked her poor forehead.

"Who will eat the veggies? Me?" Taehyung stated, trying to be stern with the fluffball.

"Te-te ywes uuu!" Jiwon smiled and clapped her hands, not realising Taehyung's sarcastic tone.

"Oh my my, jiwon ah, you need to eat you're veggies! Look at Jeongin. He's such a good boy. Don't you want to be a good girl too?" Taehyung exclaimed and chuckled seeing jiwon's mood change.

"Noooo. I'll be a g-good gwirl too!" Jiwon replied, and started eating the remaining food left on the plate. Both jungkook and Jeongin just smiled, looking at Taehyung's obedient little sister finishing all of the food in one go.

"That's like a good girl Baby!" Taehyung compliments and jiwon immeadiately smiles at that.
"Can jiwon ask something?" Her baby like voice muttered.
"Yes baby. What do you want?" Taehyung asked.
"C-can I sleep with jeonie?"
.
.
"Wha-"

"Appa!! I want to sleep with her too!!"

"WHAT?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

the bedroom ceiling looked incredibly fascinating for Taehyung Today. His akward ass could not even look anywhere else since his "ex" was sleeping right beside him. All thanks to his little sister who out of nowhere just wanted to sleep with Jeongin and no one else.

"Tsk, kids these days.."

"Did you say something tae?" Taehyung did not realise those words came out from his mouth.

"Ani! Why aren't you asleep koo? It's late."

"I should ask the same thing too."

"You know I can't sleep without cuddling something-" Taehyung was cut off for the third time that day as he felt the younger shifting closer to him, backhugging in the process. His breath stuck, face crimson red and it took all in him to just turn around and face the younger. And so he did. When he turned around, he too saw how the younger's face was just as like him, beetroot red and a teeth nibbling on his soft lips.

"Sleep n-now " jungkook muttered softly, eyelashes battling and a small smile lingering on his angelic face.

Taehyung smiled too, shifting closer and said no more. They both felt contented and happy, and they both finally got the sleep that was much needed, in each other's arms.

Guys!! Announcement!!

If you like some fictions rather than BTS, please check out Pra2009's profile. She writes such great stories and you'll love it.

It's a Mafia Romance and she's a bit new to this so please show immense love on her fanfic!!

P.s she's my bestie so one bad comment and I'll rip your head off.

She's new but she writes good! And is it's not you're cup of tea then simply don't watch! 😽❤️