𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-11

Author POV-

The rain was pouring in the dark grey sky, crying almost, it seemed. Jungkook's shirt drenched in the water as he aimlessly roamed around the road. It was past 12 and he very well knew how dangerous it was to just longer around in the city.

Just as he was walking towards particularly nowhere, he found a bench and walked lazily to sit over there.

"I-its so cold." He mumbled but smiled, feeling the warm feeling inside his heart. Atleast, he was free. Atleast, he could so whatever he wanted. Still, a drop of guilt was there in his insides, telling him to go back, telling him to apologise for being that way. His thoughts were all muffled up like clouds, ready to burst out in a shower of guilt, until, all those thoughts flew away from his mind when he could not feel the drops of rain on his smooth, milky and glowing skin.

"Wha-" he looked up and saw a dark pair of almond eyes, shadowing upon him with a transparent umbrella. He got lost, in those deep ocean eyes, so much so that he could not hear what the latter was speaking, saying, or even yelling. He was too tired but not so much that he could not drown in those eyes.

"It's so late out here Jeon? What the fuck are you doing in this fucking rainstorm?! Are you even hearing me-" Taehyung was cut off when he felt the younger put all of his weight on his torso, as jungkook was sitting and the older was standing. Realising that the younger had fainted, he immeadiately called his driver and made him wear his jacket, which was the only warm thing he had other than himself.

"Why are you so careless baby?" He mumbled, looking at the sleeping face of the younger, who slept, peacefully, undisturbed by his surroundings.
.
.
.

"Mm- fuck" jungkook groaned in pain when he felt like his head would burst out. Coughing multiple times, he looked at his surroundings and widend his eyes.

"Oh no, oh fuck no. Am I kidnapped? Hell no- is the kidnapper handsome tho- what the fuck are you thinking?" He facepalmed himself but soon flinched when he saw that the door was being unlocked.

"You're awake?" Taehyung smiled and softly spoke. Only then did jungkook sigh a breath of relief. His kidnapper was indeed handsome.

"Hm, I'm s-sorry for troub-*coughing* ling you hyung " he mumbled, eyes droopy and his head in severe pain. Taehyung immeadiately made the younger lay down and put the food tray on the nightstand.

"You're no trouble for me koo. Now come on, let's feed you some soup so you're healthy again hmm?" Taehyung suggested, thinking that speaking about that topic was a thing to be done later on. Right now, it was the younger who was his priority.

Jungkook nodded, suddenly feeling shy. Taehyung motioned the younger to open his mouth who chuckled at his antics.
"You know I have two hands tae?"
"Shut up and open you're mouth " he deadpanned. Jungkook smiled and opened his mouth and moaned at the taste. It was the best soup he had ever had in ages.

"This is so gooooood" he compliments, exaggerating the word "good." Taehyung would immediately want to kiss the younger but he simply could not. Because the relationship they had, was quiet confusing. He found himsked cooing at the younger's puffed up cheeks which were filled with food and he couldn't resist the urge to bite them.

" What w-was t-that for?" Jungkook asked, in daze, touching the part of his face which was bitten by the older himself.

"I'm sorry but you were too cute to resist." Taehyung stated, almost melting at the way the younger's puffed up cheeks now had a coat of red hue and sparkles filled in his eyes.

"Y-you are too hyungie. So so cute." Jungkook smiled and replied to which Taehyung just chuckled and continued feeding the younger.

"Now now, medicine time?" Taehyung asked playfully, after feeding the younger which wasn't much of a problem because the younger ate it blissfully.

Jungkook scrunched his face in pure disgust, not liking the thought of that bitter tablet.

"Eww no hyungieee" jungkook muttered, looking adorably adorable and giving his best puppy eyes to the older.

"I'm not falling for them but you look cute. So are you having them or?" Taehyung glared at the younger who whined that his trick failed.

"Hyung I promise I won't ever disturb you. Please? Pretty pleaseeee?"

"No"

"Ughh fine." Jungkook accepted his defeat and Taehyung gave the pill on his hand.

"You promise to buy me banana milk after this?"

"Wha- okay I mean?"

Still, looking at the tablet, glaring it, he says,

"You promise to buy me a whole carton?"

"Oh my god yes kook" Taehyung rolled his eyes glaring at the melodramatic bunny. He looked cute, to say the least but he was getting irritated.

"Oh my god I love you hyung-"

"WHAT?!"

Immeadiately, jungkook swalloed the pill with some water and made a disgusted face at the taste. But he realised what he just said and looked at taehyung with a nervous smile on his face.

"I-i meant"

"I love you too."

"Ok. Wait, what the fudgeeeee?!"

..
.

Fluff 💗