𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-13

Author POV-

That night, both of them did not even get a blink of sleep. Jungkook's eyes, which kept on pouring out tears, turned red. His mind left flashes of events that occured a few hours ago. And all he could do was to just pray that his love would be alright. But who are we kidding?

Taehyung never liked to show his emotions, unless it was necessary. Most of the times, only two emotions would reflect him, which were anger and irritation.
Apart from these two, he rarely git the chance to even smile, or even cry. But all of those emotions came flooding to him over the last few days. He was the happiest when he saw the bunny smile of the younger. And now, he was the saddest when he saw how the younger's talks made him feel like he was being annoying.

His mind, was completely a mess along with himself. His eyes were red, shirt a bit untidy and his smile now long gone with a cold stone face. Every single day, even though, they both lived in the same house, it was nowhere near the word "home."

Because, home is the feeling of being loved, home is the feeling of giving love and these two were nowhere near those words.

.
.
.

"Shut the fuck up chim. It's enough!!" Jungkook's voice, echoed throughout the empty house as his eyes watered with him remembering what was actually going on between them.

"I'm actually so done. And I now know that he loves me. No, actually, I always knew that he did. It was all because of your st-stupid plan that both of us are going through this." Without letting jimin say anything, Jungkook now cuts the call as tear drops left his eyes one by one.

Sobbing uncontrollably, his blurrz eyes falls on the kitchen counter. He looks over the table to notice the food that has always been kept by the older, which he had ignored since days.

But today, he decides to eat all of the food, and also decides to make things better with his beloved one. Because, neither can he live like this, nor does he want to live like this. He could not tolerate to hear the older's broken sobbs next room. He was tired and he wanted love, care and affection.

He always loved the older, and this endurement was enough to prove that the older loved him too.

.

.
"I'm home...again " Taehyung sighed as he witnessed this state of the house since weeks. Every light turned off, with the younger shut in his own room.

But this time, it was different. This time, the lights were off because..

"Welcome home, boyfie"  Jungkook spoke, with a flirtatious tone that could bring the whole world to it's knees.

Taehyung stood in the middle of his room, not being able to even speak a word since he was busy drooling over the sight in front of him.

Jungkook wearing tight, black leather jeans, with a loose white shirt dangling over his collar bones. Everything about the outfit screamed perfection. And the younger knew the affect he had on the latter. His face, which consisted of minimal amount of makeup, lips blossomed with cherry color lip balm, which was ready to be smeared over by the drooling older.

"What happened, tae?" Jungkook's soft voice lingered in the older's ear as he broke himself out of his trance.

"Y-you? I-i mean? Wh-what is happening?" Taehyung stuttered, cheeks turning crimson red at the flirtiness of the younger.

Jungkook walked forward, leaving no gap between the two, as he took the hanging tie of the older and pulled it closer, making Taehyung to stumble upon it.

"Hmm, I'd like to know too. What is happening with you? Mr Kim?" Something about that voice made Taehyung want to just rail the fuck out of the younger. But he controlled himself for the mean time.

"Did you- f-forgive me?" Taehyung asked, not daring to look at the younger.

"I did not, because, I was never mad at you tae."

Taehyung widened his eyes as he confusedly looked at the younger.

"Then? That day when-"

"Jimin hyung made me do it. He wanted to see you earn my forgiveness. So I had to do it. I'm sorry hyungieee?" Jungkook spoke out cutely as Taehyung sighed and nodded, with a soft smile on his face.

"But, you have to make up for the time we weren't together baby"

"I'm always ready hyung."

My writing skills are always going downhill