𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:-21

Author POV-

"Unclewww!!" Jeongin's excited voice erupted through the kitchen once he saw suttle footsteps of his favourite uncle.

"How did you know it was me baby?" Taehyung questioned, finding it amusing seeing the little boy's sixth sense.

"I just felwt it. Can I have my icy now?" Jeongin stated impatiently, wanting to skip to the main motive of their presence in the middle of the night.

"Will you promise tae tae uncle that you will be quiet? Bechse if you aren't, eomma will kill you but will definitely chop me into peices and feed my meat to the dogs." Taehyung said, smiling nervously and Jeongin chuckled, nodding soon afterwards.

With that said, Taehyung took a spoonful of the mint choco ice cream, which was kept in the freezer and fed jeogin bit by bit.

"Baby, how much will you eat?"

"The whole container?"

"Jeon jeongin!!"

"Okay. Just half." The little mumchkin pouts but opens his mouth to the delicious delicacy notheneless and Taehyung just smiles, cooing at him.

"Won't tae tae unclew have some?"

"Tae tae uncle hates this flavour baby." Taehyung says, already getting weirded out by the color of the ice cream. Jeongin just nods and swings his legs on the kitchen counter, playing with his plushie while eating, whereas Taehyung just waits for the younger to finish chewing.
.
.
.
"I think that's enough hm? Why don't we put you back to bed?" Taehyung stated and jeongin nodded with a tired smile. It was 3 in the morning and he wanted nothing more than to sleep after fullilling his cravings. Another reason why Taehyung thought that the small boy was the exact copy of the latter because jungkook always had a thing for midnight cravings and mint choco ice cream.

He remembers how jungkook would forcefully feed him a spoonful or two, even if Taehyung insisted.

.
.
.

"Shh. Good night jeongin ah! Don't let jiwon fall hm? Aren't you a good boy?" Jeongin nods sleepily, hugging jiwon who was fast asleep. Taehyung chuckles and walks out of the room once settling both of the babies.

As soon as he enters his room, he was met by an angry jungkook who had a sleepy pout on his face.

"Where were you?" With several yawns in between, jungkook asks.

"I- I felt thirsty. So I went to get some water." Taehyung spoke, avoiding jungkook's suspicious eyes.

"We have a whole water jug here Taehyung. Now will you stop lying and just tell me the truth?" Jungkook's eyes glared towards the timid male who said nothing and just dived under the covers.

"I don't know what are you even suspicious about. Let me sl-" Taehyung was cut off when he saw jungkook hover above him, with a teasing smile lingering on his face.

"J-jungkook-?"

"Will tae tae hyungie tell me the truth, or do I have to find it out myself?" Jungkook whispers, lips moving downwards, almost meeting the latter's pillowy lips.

Taehyung gulps, as he stared at those innocent doe eyes and pink cotton lips. He wanted to push the younger away, since what he was doing right now was a sin. Because he still wasn't divorced  and-

Blank. All of the thoughts running through his brain stopped as soon as he felt a pair of lips on his own. With absolutely nothing in his brain he started moving his lips, kissing back the younger with the same force who winced in ecstasy.

Soon they were flipped over and Taehyung now hovered above the other. Jungkook's hand moved towards the latter's black locks, tugging on them from time to time. Taehyung soon licks the younger's lips with a slight tease, making the younger to open his mouth so that the older could push in his wet muscle inside the younger's cavern. With that the innocent kiss soon turned into something more as both of them fought for dominance.

Wet sloppy sounds and the rustle of bodies against the mattress was heard as none of them were ready to detach their mouth from each other. Not when Taehyung's heavenly tounge still lingered around Jungkook's cavern.

With the burning feeling in their lungs both of them detached itself from each other, a string of saliva binding them together. What turned the older on more was the fact of how jungkook took in that string of saliva and licked his fingers with a shy smile and innocent eyes on his heavenly delicate face.

"F-fuck." Was the only thing Taehyung muttered once he saw that sight. He again dived his lips towards the younger's earlobe, licking it when he found his sensitive spot.

"Nghh- h-hyungie~" jungkook moans as he squirmed beneath the devilish pair of eyes. He was soon about to dive downwards to mark the white temptation of his skin which was like a painting canvas but they were soon interrupted by small cries outside their room.

"Appa!! Jiwon slapped me!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cockblocker?

I got three days gap in between guys! So I thought to update with a short chapter 🩷