020: ruin

[warning: nsfw content ahead]

"You..." I start to say as soon as I push open the door to Theo's room.

After getting back home, I marched up the stairs and headed straight for Theo. The single thought that was swirling in my mind was to find Theo and give him a piece of my mind. How dare he do this to me? He completely ruined my night. Sarah and Noah gave me weird looks and Noah wouldn't shut up with his questions on why do I look so flushed.

Theo looks up from his phone to meet my eyes and slowly raises his eyebrows. He is sitting on the bed and after noticing me, turns off the device and keeps it aside. He looks completely unfazed even though I literally burst into his room and shouted at him.

"How dare you? You...you..." I try to coherently word my feelings, the feelings that I'm feeling all at once. Anger, frustration, desire, anticipation, excitement. It feels too much at once. I'm not even sure what I'm mad at, but I really want him to know that he can't just barge into women's restroom and kiss me. And then leave me just like that!

I just feel so angry at him and his goddamn pretty face that still looks completely unbothered. "How could you do this to me?"

Theo slowly gets up from the bed and stalks closer towards me. He is still wearing the same white t-shirt and dark jeans, but not the leather jacket anymore.

"You are back early," Theo remarks in a tone as if nothing happened between us. He shoves his hands into his pockets and towers over me. "Did you have fun at your date?"

"You have some nerve saying that right now." I walk closer to him and harshly jab my finger at his chest. "Why did you do that, Theo? You completely ruined my night!"

After Theo left the restroom, I eventually managed to collect myself and then exited, too. But when I got back to where Noah had been waiting for me, I couldn't find Theo anymore. The people that he was hanging out with were still there in the club, but no sight of Theo. He left the club altogether after kissing me.

Theo grabs the hand that was on his chest with a strong grip and pushes me against the wall behind me. He lowers his head down so he is eye level with me and then narrows his eyes at me. "Wait till I ruin you, Princess."

His words cause my heart to skip a beat and a pleasant shiver runs down my spine. I involuntarily clench my thighs together and my breathing starts to pick up. Theo notices it and chuckles softly.

"You like that idea, don't you, Princess?" Theo leans his face closer to mine and whispers in my ear, "The thought of me ruining you?"

He kisses the skin below my ear and I shove him back with my other hand.

"You wish." I scoff at him.

Theo smiles and let's go of my hand but doesn't step back from me. Instead, he puts his hands on the wall behind me, caging me in. "I don't have to wish, Princess. I know it."

He is now grinning from ear to ear and I want nothing more than to slap that smug expression off his face.

"In fact, I'm almost sure you're mad at me for not finishing what I started."

My breath gets caught in my throat and I immediately know what he means by that. But I would never admit it to him. Because I am not entirely sure if that's true.

"And if that's what you are here for..." Theo trails off and starts to pepper feather light kisses on my neck. I sigh and tightly grab onto his shoulders for some stability.

I snap my eyes shut as soon as his lips meet the heated skin of my neck. It is truly pathetic how defenseless I become whenever Theo gets close to me. His touches reduce me to a panting mess.