032: good girl

[warning: nsfw content ahead, strictly 18+]

Theo's POV

I push open the slightly ajar door to my bedroom and enter inside. I had been to her room earlier, expecting to find her there like every night. But she wasn't. So I figured it has to be the one I'm staying in.

The inside of the room is mostly dark with all the lights turned out, save for the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the open windows and the doorway leading to the balcony. My eyes drift towards the said door and I find her standing outside in the balcony.

I turn around and shut the door, locking it in the process. Even though I get full privacy and Adrien never comes to my room, I would still like to take precautions. 'Just in case,' I think to myself.

I don't bother turning on the lights and leave the room as it is. I take out my phone from my pocket and place it on top of the nightstand. A sigh escapes my lips when I remember about the phone call I had with Dad a few hours ago. He's asking for me to return home soon.

I exhale sharply through my nose, hoping all my thoughts leave my mind, giving me a moment of peace for once.

I have been sleeping in her bed for almost every night, and then leaving in the morning so Adrien doesn't get suspicious. And I will miss waking up next to her every morning when I go back to Boston. Which is why I have been stalling the thing I was originally here for.

Shaking my head, I walk up to the balcony's door. I fold my arms across my chest and lean against the doorframe. She hasn't noticed my presence yet and I wish to keep it that way for a moment, if only to admire her without her knowing.

Her back is turned to me and she is slightly leaning on the railing. Her long, dark brown hair is let down and freely flowing past her shoulders. She is wearing a white t-shirt that looks too big on her, dropping just below her upper thighs.

'Wait, is that...my t-shirt?'

A smile creeps onto my face when I recognise the familiar piece of fabric. I gave it to her that night and never asked for it. And she didn't return it, either. But tonight she's wearing it again. Is that why she is in my room? To show it to me?

My eyes drop down to her exposed legs and linger there for a second too long. I exhale slowly and deeply through my nose, trying not to check her out. I hope she isn't wearing only the t-shirt because I think I might just lose it. I have been attracted to Amy since day one. But I've been holding myself back all this time, being a gentleman for her. It isn't fair of her to tease me like this.

I bite down on my bottom lip and step outside in the balcony. Stopping directly behind her, I place my hands on top of hers where they had been holding onto the railing. I watch in awe as my hands completely envelope her smaller ones, fitting perfectly.

She turns her head to the left to look at me, giving me a soft smile. "Hi."

"Hey." I lean down and place a small kiss on her cheek. She quickly turns her face to the front, and I have to suppress an amused smirk at her embarrassed reaction. She still gets flustered because of me? I'm not complaining, though, because she looks adorable like this.

I nuzzle her hair and breathe in the sweet scent that is uniquely hers. The warm feeling that I get whenever she is near starts to gradually fill my nerve fibres. I close my eyes and try to momentarily forget about my inner turmoil.

After I 'took care' of the Noah problem, I was supposed to do what I came here for: meet up with her. But every time I mustered up the courage and drove up to the place, I got all nervous and ended up returning empty handed. This has been going on for the past three days.