035: handcuffs

[warning: nsfw content ahead, strictly 18+]

A/N: if this is something that you are not into, feel free to skip this chapter. You won't miss anything important.

———

In the blink of an eye, Theo pins me down on the couch and hovers on top of me, settling between my legs. My surprised yell gets muffled by his lips and I tug at his hair when he playfully nips at my bottom lip.

One of his hands cups my cheek lovingly. And the way his free hand roams over my body does nothing to help my heavy breathing. My fingers tangle in his dark hair when his tongue slips past my lips.

"Theo," I whisper against his mouth. He continues to kiss me, seemingly lost and obsessed with my lips. "Theo," I try again. "We are in the living room," I remind him.

"So what?"

The feel of his lips on mine makes me forget about everything else for a second.

"Wait," I gasp out. "I think I heard something," I manage to say between his kisses.

"It's probably the wind," Theo dismisses quickly, capturing my lips once again.

"But what if it's not the wind?" Theo groans when I put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him back slightly. "All the windows are closed," I point out.

"Can you not think about anything else right now?" He leans down again and shuts me up with his lips, my protest getting caught in my throat. "Your entire focus should be on me, Princess."

"But what if—"

"I want to make you feel good." His lips find my jaw, trailing open-mouthed kisses until he reaches my neck. "Let me make you feel good," he whispers against my neck before kissing the skin there, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I close my eyes and sigh, letting him have his way. Theo moves down from my neck after he is satisfied with peppering kisses all over it, teeth lightly biting down on my collarbone. His hands settle on my waist, bunching up my t-shirt to drop kisses on my belly. My breathing turns ragged and I try to calm my racing heart.

Theo moves up again and buries his face into the crook of my neck, his breath hot against my skin which causes a pleasant shiver to run down my spine. His right hand finds my thigh, fingers trailing down the skin until he finally reaches the waistband of my shorts. My eyes shoot open when he hooks his fingers into it.

"Theo, wait a second," I say, growing panicked.

"What's wrong?" Theo moves his face to be able to look into my eyes, concern clearly etched on his face.

"We can't do anything here, in the living room of all places."

"So the... place is the issue?" he asks slowly, taking in my expression when I nod. "Alright." He dips down to capture my lips again in a lingering kiss before finally breaking away.

Theo gets off me and quickly stands up. When I sit up, he grabs my waist and hauls me up, throwing me over his left shoulder which catches me by surprise. My heart gets stuck in my throat as everything turns upside down for me, and I dangle more than six feet off the ground.

"What are you doing?" I shriek in surprise.

"Taking you upstairs." Theo starts walking. I lift my head and watch as the couch gets farther away from us.

"But I could have walked!"I thrash, making him stumble slightly. "Put me down."

My protest falls on deaf ears.

"Theo," I whine. "Just put me down. I can walk by myself." His shoulder digs into my stomach, hurting just the slightest.

"It'll be faster this way," he says smoothly.