I don't have a name for this chapter

*This starts in the dark world. About a week or two after the discovery, medic had been turned into a demon, and the research team found out that the demon bites are infectious. This night, Kris was trying to sleep, when they had a dream about something. These dreams have had a bit of a history of coming true. For example, Asriel becoming a demon. Now, this dream had, what looked like, all these dark world demons in separate ranks, and one...one looked as if it was the strongest, almost...Muzan Kibutsuji level strength. Before the dream could be finished, Kris woke up, and sat up like immediately, drenched in sweat, heart pounding.

"....okay that was just a dream...right? The demons aren't smart enough to put themselves into their own ranks!" Kris said to themself. "Yeah. Yeah. No demon would be able to too Muzan in strength and abilities, right?"

Kris got out of bed, and got their armor on. They went downstairs, hoping to explore that day.

"Good morning, Kris." Ralsei said with a warm smile on his face.

"Morning Ralsei." Kris said, with a slightly worried tone.

"Everything okay?" Ralsei asked.

"Yeah I just...I just had a weird dream last night." Kris answered with a slightly shaky voice.

"Tell me about it." Ralsei said, as he went and put his scarf on.

"Um...it's going to snow..." Kris said when they noticed that Ralsei was wearing rather thin tights and nothing super protective for his fluffy ears and general self. "Don't worry, I got an idea to protect those fluffy ears of yours."

Ralsei got all flustered and squeaked when he heard that. Kris went upstairs, and grabbed a pair of socks that had never been worn, and that they had made a week prior. They went back downstairs, and put them onto Ralsei's ears.

"Should...should I wear my hat?" Ralsei asked.

"I'd recommend it. But after today, I'm stealing it." Kris answered. "Because that hat is cute as hell."

Ralsei smiled. He put some thicker tights and some boots on.

The two then went out to do some exploring.

The shadow of the hat wasn't completely covering Ralsei. He had it in a good position that Kris could still see his face. Kris and Ralsei were holding hands.

"Oh! That reminds me." Kris said. They pulled out some metal gloves, that were still flexible, allowed the wearer to use magic, and comfortable. Kris put the gloves onto Ralsei, and then proceeded to roll their dnd dice for extra protection for Ralsei. Good roll.

"What...are you...what are you doing?" Ralsei asked.

"The new demons...their bites are infectious. I don't want you turning into a demon. Nor do I want to risk it. You already have your scarf protecting your neck, so you're good there." Kris answered.

"Thank you." Ralsei said.

They continued walking, and Kris just stopped.

"I...the...the dream last night...it looked as if...it seemed like..." Kris tried to say, but they ended up panicking a bit too much to say it.

Ralsei put his hands on Kris's shoulders, and pulled them close so they could feel safe.

"...I...the demons....in my dream, it seemed like the demons made their own ranks and one looked around as strong as Muzan!!" Kris blurted out in a panic.

"Hush now...calm down..." Ralsei said, holding Kris close. "....shhh..."

"W-what are we going to do?! How are we going to protect the kingdom itself?! I know those things cannot bite through titanium. We'll get new armor for everyone." Kris said. "But...oh my god...OH MY GOD WE NEED TO WARN EVERYONE!!"

Kris whistled and called Nico. Nico took them to Nemona's place.

"NEMONA!! NEMONA!!" Kris shouted in a panic.

"Huh? Kris?" Nemona said with confusion.

"NEMONA!! We've found a new species of demon!! Their bites are infectious, you need to be careful! I know a good way to get titanium, and we will supply you with titanium. Oh my god...I'm so sorry we have to tell you so suddenly!!" Kris said in a panic.

"Um...okay?"

Kris went and warned other people.

When Kris got back, they, Ralsei, Na, and Artemis decided to go to the light world. It was 9pm.

Kris went up to their room, and started to have a panic attack. They lost complete control of breathing, and they sat up against their bed. Ralsei came upstairs, and quickly helped them calm down.

Kris went back downstairs, to spend some time with their family.

To be continued...

Sorry this was shorter than others.