Chapter 26

Matt's POV

I enjoyed having Zack and Mia over, but I didn't. I enjoyed their company and I knew Jess enjoyed their company, but I really just wanted Jess to myself. I didn't want to share her, with anybody, and I didn't know how long I was going to feel like this, but if it was forever, I wouldn't care.
Finally they'd left and we were alone. I watched Jess cleaning up, I wanted to help but I was distracted by her, by her beauty, by her presence.
I couldn't help it, I pulled her into my arms, kissing her. I felt my body come alive, god she turned me on so much.
I picked her up in my arms, I needed her, all of her.
I carried her into the bedroom, standing at the side of the bed. She had her arms around my neck and she was kissing me back, just as deep, just as hard.
I placed her on the bed, laying down beside her, pulling her back into my arms. I kissed her and she pushed her body against mine.
Fuck, my jeans were tight.
I needed her, now. I'd missed her alot and I planned on showing her just how much.
I reached down and ran my hand slowly up her leg, pushing her dress up. Her skin was so soft, so smooth and I wanted to feel it against mine.
I ran my hand over her behind, squeezing it gently and I felt her smile against my lips.
She ran her hand down my back, across my leg and over the front of my jeans.
Fuck, she was teasing me.
I grabbed her dress, undoing at the back and pulling it down, off her shoulders, off her arms.
Her bra was pretty, what a shame I was going to rip it off.
She lifted her hips and I pushed her dress down, she flicked her leg and the dress flew off, landing on the floor somewhere.
I looked at her, fuck, she was perfect and now my jeans were strangling me.
I pulled my shirt up, over my head, throwing it off and leant down kissing her again.
She dragged her nails down my back softly, and I kissed her harder, she knew I loved it when she did that.
I stroked her stomach softly, letting my hand slide gently down and into her underwear. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and parted her legs.
God, she was wet, ready and I stroked her gently, listening to her moan.
I slid my hand in her pants a little further, pushing my finger inside her.
Fuck yes, this was what I wanted, this, her, all of her. She was mine and I was so fucking lucky.
I moved my finger in and out gently, adding a second. She arched her back slightly and I couldn't help but moan softly.
I felt her hand fumble with my button, then she unzipped me and god, relief.
"Oh Matt." She murmured, pushing at my pants and taking me in her hands. "God."
Oh god alright, I thought as my eye's rolled back in my head. She always had been an expert with her hands.
I pushed at her pants, getting them out of the way, then got rid of mine before working on her bra, I couldn't wait much longer and now I was hoping I would last a little longer than a few minutes, because right now I was about ten seconds from blowing my load.
I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself, kissing Jess's neck, then trailing my lips down her neck. I sucked her nipple gently then moved lower.
She opened her legs, giving me room and I teased her gently with my tongue. She grabbed onto my hair, arching her back. I tasted her again and god it was so good, she always tasted so good.
I kissed up her body, stopping at her nipple again, up her neck and across to her lips.
I looked at her, she had her eye's closed, biting her lip.
"Fuck I love you." I whispered, reaching down between us.
She opened her eye's and smiled at me. "Good."
I guided myself into her and pushed gently, she moaned quietly as I entered her.
I buried my face in her neck, I couldn't move, I was about to cum and I needed a moment to stop it.
"Baby." She murmured.
"Mmmm." I mumbled into her neck, I was okay now and I started moving in and out of her slowly.
"Matt." She moaned softly. "I forgot."
I moved a little quicker as she moved her hips in time with mine.
I was trying to listen to what she was saying but there was a buzzing in my head and fuck she felt so good.
"Oh god Matt." She moaned, grabbing onto my ass. "Matt, I stopped the pill, we need something."
I knew what I needed and I hooked my arm through her leg, pulling it up, moving faster.
"Matty." She moaned as I felt her tightening around me.
I bit my lip, watching her face as she orgasmed, her eyes were closed, her lips pouted and she was moaning so softly.
Oh fuck, I was just about done, just watching her had ruined me.
I kissed her, moving in and out, going faster.
"Matt." She moaned again. "I'm on nothing."
Oh yeah I got that already, no birth control and the buzzing in my head was getting louder.
"Fuck Jess." I groaned, pushing myself into her deeply, I could not care less about birth control, I would gladly have a hundred babies with her.
I pushed myself in again and oh fuck she was so tight and moaning again.
I grabbed her hip with one hand and quickened my pace, feeling her tightness around me and listening to her moan softly in my ear.
I buried my face in her neck, groaning loudly as I emptied myself into her, and fuck me it felt good.
I slowed down, kissing her softly as I collapsed on top her, I was shaking and my legs felt like jelly.
"I love you." She whispered, stroking my hair.
I smiled, I was glad, glad everything was as it should be, glad that she loved me, because god knew I loved her more than anything else in this world.