Chapter 02

Lan Huan, "well then I will talk to shūshu and arrange a room in the guest quarter for my older version and a room for Sizhui in the disciple quarter."

The younger version went to talk to Lan Qiren and soon returned with the permission. Thus the mission starts from now.

Sometimes later, Sizhui out curiosity asked his Xichen-ge that if he can take a tour of Cloud Recesses of this time. Indeed he got the permission, so he took his own sword which he named Bīngdòng zhī nù meaning Frozen Fury and went to his tour. He also had his Guqin which is basically of his Father, Lan Wangji's.. as Sizhui is his own son so he has the access.

After seeing few places around the library n main building, he decided to go to somewhere else where he can find some time to meditate. So he went near a house where his Grandfather Qingheng-Jun stayed in seclusion.

Sizhui, "This place is good for playing the song but first I will meditate for few minutes."

He was done with his meditation and started playing the song WANGXIAN when someone called him Lan Zhan. He turned and saw his Grandfather Qingheng-Jun..

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh.. Sorry I thought that Lan Zhan was playing the song.. uh.. what is your name Young Master..?"

Sizhui instantly bowed down and said,

Sizhui, "I am La.. Wei Sizhui, Nephew of Master Li.."

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh yes I heard from Lan Huan that he called someone for helping the disciples with swords.. uh.. can I ask you another question? Also one thing that you look very similar to my second son Lan Zhan."

Sizhui, "Yes.. I would be glad if I can answer your question. And.. about the last line may be I look similar because when I first met Young Master Lan he also said the same." said with a straight face just like his father Lan Zhan.

Qingheng-Jun, "Are you somehow related to my wife's friend, Changse Sanren and her husband Wei Changze because the last news I heard about them that they had a son and when they were traveling to Yunmeng to meet Jiang Fengmian. Both of them had to face few fierce animals or corpses.. while protecting their son who was just 3 at that time, they lost their lives. Are you..?"

Sizhui was listening to every word that his grandfather told him and was a sad about the fact that his Baba or can say Mama Wei Wuxian had to suffer a lot but he managed to gather himself and answer his grandfather with the same straight face.

Sizhui, "Uh.. I heard of them but I am not the one whom you are thinking. I am not their son but I feel that you will soon meet their son."

Qingheng-Jun, "Oh.. okay. You only came here with your shūshu ? Where are your parents?"

Sizhui, "My parents... 'How can I say that one of my parent is your second son and one is going to come tomorrow for attending the lectures? Need to hide the truth but also I can't lie because I am also a Lan by blood' about my parents.. I can just remember the stories which my shūshu told me."

Qingheng-Jun hummed in response that he was listening.. so Sizhui continued.

"Shūshu told me that my parents were the best cultivators of their time. My father was from a very reputed clan, great a sword fighting and used to play Guqin coz it helped him to calm his mind whereas my mother was a wanderer but still my mom was very good at many aspects like.. sword fighting, archery, even singing. When my father first met with my mother.. they both had a fight because may be she had broken any rule per my father's clan. In that fight, by mistake my father hit my mother on her back. My father was a person who couldn't show his feelings to anyone openly but when he saw the wound on my mom's back he felt a bit sad n guilty. Thanks to that wound.. both started falling for each other. Father was already in love with my Mother from the very first day when he saw her in the lectures and my mother fell for my father during the fight."