Chapter 19

After resting for a while Wangji and Wuxian step out of their dreamland. It's afternoon time now, both slept for a long time. Both got ready wearing their robes and belt correctly, took their swords and went out.

For safety they informed Xichen and ChinSu also the junior team, if anything goes wrong or Uncle Lan gets angry so they will handle everything.

"Brother.. I don't know if we will return before curfew or not but if we don't then please handle everything behind me." Said Wangji.

"Ok Wangji don't worry about anything and enjoy with my future sister-in-law, but also keep it in mind that you have got this third life so.. you know what I mean.. don't risk anything." Said Xichen.

"Yes brother I know and I will take care of that and.. congratulations for your wedding." Said Wangji.

"Wangji.. you.. I would have beaten you if I was the old Xichen.. anyways.. Be careful with Wuxian ok.." said Xichen.

"Brother I said na.." Wangji was saying but Xichen interrupted him again.

"It's about Wen Xu.. I mean I heard that Wen Xu is somewhere in caiyi town, he didn't go to Qishan with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan and.. when you two were sleeping, Sizhui and MinJi came and told me that.."

"That what brother ?" Asked Wangji.

"That.. Wen Xu looked at Wuxian in wrong way and they also said that I mean they feel specially MinJi feels that Wuxian might get in danger because of Wen Xu or Wen Xu himself is a danger for Wuxian. You know what I want to say right.." said Xichen.

"I already noticed that.. I didn't tell it to Wuxian because he already faced something like that earlier back in Yunmeng. I don't want him to get another panic attack because of this Wen Xu. Hmph.. I will be more careful now." Said Wangji.

"Hmm.. I hope none of you faces any trouble. But don't worry ChinSu will tell Wuxian regarding this matter nicely." Said Xichen.

When here the twin Jade brothers are talking, there Wuxian and ChinSu were also discussing about something.

"Jiejie please take care of Sizhui and other kids I know that they are already grown up but still they can break any rule unknowingly just like I did.. please take care of this matter and uhm.. do you want anything then we can bring it from caiyi town for you." Said Wuxian.

"Don't take tension my beautiful brother.. I will handle them and I don't want anything, I just want that you should feel happy, loved and you must enjoy your time with Wangji.. hm.. and if anything happens then you know our little dragon letter works well hm." Said ChinSu.

"Yes jiejie.. Lan Zhan is very much caring and loving towards me.. when he talks to others he is cold and rude but whenever it comes to me he melts, he becomes warm and soft for me." Said Wuxian.

"Nice to hear it.. uh.. Wuxian.. please be careful when you are alone means if Wangji leaves even for few seconds you should be careful.. hm.." said ChinSu.

"Yes jiejie I will be.. also I may cry infront of you and Lan Zhan but I am actually a strong person.. all thanks to Madam Jiang because if she did not treat me harshly then I would have not been a strong sword fighter." Said Wuxian smiling.

"That is a different thing but.. I am telling you to stay alert from perverts.. during the meeting you saw Wen Xu right.. *Wuxian nodded* you didn't notice him carefully because you were busy but I and Xichen did even Wangji also.. Wen Xu looked at you in a wrong way everytime you came in the hall." Said ChinSu.

"Eh.. what.. uh.. okay I will be careful but isn't he with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan?" Asked Wuxian.

"No I mean Xichen got the news that Wen Xu is somewhere in caiyi town, he didn't go to Qishan with Sect Leader Wen Ruohan. Also.. MinJi and Sizhui told about it as MinJi was there in the hall for few minutes." Said ChinSu.