Chapter 14

* ... * -- This asterisk sign is used when someone talks in between or something happens in between the conversation.

' ... ' -- Single quotes used when the lines are said in the speaker's mind or can say the lines are his or her thoughts.

" ... " -- Double quotes are used when the lines are said aloud.

Now let's dive into the story once more....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ In Cloud Recesses ]
When Wen Minjue, Sizhui, MinJi and others went to the Supreme Realm to meet The Supreme Master, here in cloud recesses Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang were roaming here and there wondering about why Wen Minjue and Yuji had to go all of a sudden.

" Mian Mian.. I am getting worried about them now like it's been 2 hours they went and still there are not back. Do you have any idea when will they come back ? " Asked Nie Huaisang.

" I am worried about them too but Huaisang how can I know when will they come back. Let's not worry about it and just do what Jade Gēgē said to means we should just not let anyone except Lan Xichen know that Wen Minjue and few students are not in Cloud Recesses. Or else it will be a great trouble for them when they will return. " Said Luo Qingyang.

" Ya Ya you are right.. *Lan Xichen comes with Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Wei ChinSu towards them means the student's quarter and ofcourse they heard these two talking* we can't take the risk. " Said Nie Huaisang.

" Where did Wen Minjue go and who are the students who went with him ? " asked Lan Xichen.

Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang jumped and turned around to see Lan Xichen standing with hands folded up near his chest. Ofcourse while answering Nie Huaisang stuttered but that was the time when Wen Minjue and the other showed up from Huaisang's back.

" Ya.. we are back. Actually Supreme Master summoned us so we had to go to the Supreme Realm to give him reports related to Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen. The supreme Master also asked.. about mother Wuxian.. like is Wuxian still that much cute and bla bla " said Jin Ling/Rulan

" JIN LING " said everyone in chorus who went to supreme realm.

" What happened..? *He noticed that his Huaisang uncle and Qingyang aunt are standing beside Lan Xichen* OH.. MY.. LOVING.. GOD.. I am really sorry guys I didn't mean to I mean I didn't see Huaisang uncle and Qingyang aunt " said Jin Ling.

" Don't worry you all.. And Jin Ling your mother Yanli told us everything because we blackmailed her on your father's name but please don't call us Uncle and Aunt at this timeline. " Said both Huaisang and Mian Mian.

~ Flashback ~

Just one minute passed when Jade Emperor and others went for the supreme realm. In Cloud Recesses, Disciple's quarter.. Jiang Yanli was searching Jin Ling whose birth name is Jin Rulan. While searching she came across Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang who were talking about the same topic 'when will master Minjue come back?'

" Young Master Nie.. Mian Mian do you where Rulan is ? " Asked Jiang Yanli.

" We don't know Lady Jiang " said Nie Huaisang

" Uh.. why are you searching for him ? " asked Luo Qingyang.

" Actually.. 'no I can't tell anything now to these two because it can make things more difficult for them, I should not tell them anything' Nothing.. bye " said Jiang Yanli and was about to leave when Qingyang blocked her way.

" You are hiding something Yanli.. what is it ? " Asked Luo Qingyang.

" What.. who said I am hiding something.. no I am not hiding anything.. " said Jiang Yanli.