Chapter 17 🔞

"Yes.. Heart of Yin Iron; or it can be said that it is the centre part of the iron which is the source of energy to the rest five broken parts." Said WuJi.

"Please explain it clearly WuJi because everything is going above my head." Said Xichen.

"Ahm.. give me a paper and brush."

A/N and Wuji- Imagine this as Yin iron as a whole

"So.. this is the Yin iron as a whole mean when it was not broken into pieces. I doubt that there are more than 5 pieces of this thing. The centre part is the Heart of the iron, the energy source." Said WuJi.

"Okay but.. why do you think that this Yin iron has more than 5 pieces..?" Asked Sizhui.

"Because see.. if we divide this Yin iron then it somehow looks like this..

 if we divide this Yin iron then it somehow looks like this

And look at the piece which Song Lan gege gave to you... It's the first piece of the iron." Said WuJi.

"WuJi.. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.. 8 pieces of Yin iron. What the heck.." shouted Huaisang.

"Father please don't shout like this. And it's 9 not 8 because the heart of the yin iron is also a part of the whole yin iron." Said Yuji.

"Yes.. if this is the first piece.. then my flute is the second piece." Said Sizhui.

Sizhui dropped one drop of his blood on his flute Chenqing and it transformed into the second piece of Yin iron.

"Yes.. indeed it is the second piece of this. Where is the third one ?" Asked MinJi.

"It's with Jade Emperor our precious and loving Brother-in-law." Scoffed Jingyi.

"Jingyi.. please don't start now." Said MinJi. "Call him right now."

"Cool down guys I'm here.. now tell me what to do." Said Wen Minjue appearing from nowhere in Hanshi.

"Unmask your flute because it's the third part of Yin iron." Said Sizhui.

"Ok." Said Wen Minjue.

Jade Emperor also did same as Sizhui and his flute transformed into the third piece.