Chapter 27

Sizhui turned 18 few days ago but he didn't even informed it to his parents because he didn't like banquets and all now. He noticed that he was becoming an introvert like his father was in actual timeline but he thought that it was because he is a Lan by blood. Lans are mostly introverted and always busy with their own works. Same things happened with Sizhui..
On Sizhui's birthday, no one wished him not even MinJi but someone wished him wearing a very beautiful dress with a lot of gifts in hands and surprising Sizhui. That person was Jin Ling also known as Rulan, Rulan knew and remembered Sizhui's birthday.

A/N- I will post a separate part for this Sizhui and Rulan birthday thing. Let me give you all a track of everyone's age.
Wangji- 19 years
Wuxian- 18 years
Sizhui- 18 years
MinJi- 17 years
Xichen and ChinSu- 21 years
MinSu- 18 years (as per Heavenly realm as she is the Queen of Heavenly realm)
Jingyi- 17 years
Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan- 21 years
Rulan- 17 years
Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing- 18 years
Wuji- 17 years
Huaisang, Mian Mian and Yuji- 18, 17 and 16 Years respectively.
Let's get back to the story.

~7:00 AM of Morning in Cloud Recesses~

Lan Qiren was not there so there was a holiday but still everyone were practicing with swords and talismans as they wanted to utilise the time. Wuxian took a test of the disciples, the disciples didn't knew it. Wuxian watched every disciple carefully with eagle eyes when he asked them to make the fire protection shield and other important talismans.. when everyone were done showing their improvements now Wuxian bursted the bubble.

"Very nice.. let me tell you that it was your test and I have given marks to you all according to your performance." Said Wuxian folding his arms up.

Sizhui and other got a shock then Wuxian handed them their mark sheets. Sizhui, Rulan, MinJi and WuJi plus many other disciples scored a straight A+ whereas Yuji and two Jin and Nie clan disciples didn't score good, Yuji got a C, Jin disciples got D and Nie clan disciples got F.

"Here are your marks and those who got a straight A congratulations but don't get overconfident with it or else it will effect your performance henceforth. Those who didn't get A.. nothing to say just keep practicing you will get better." Said Wuxian with a smile.

"Thank You Shizun for this surprise test and also for your knowledge.. I hope that I will meet your expectations and I will become the person in life which you want us to be." Said Sizhui and MinJi touching Wuxian's feet and taking his blessings.

"Aiya.. get up get up.. it is ticklish.. and better give me a hug  *Wuxian pulled both of them into a hug*  A-Yuan, MinJi.. you both are exactly the same which I certainly dream of my childrens to be in their life. Xichen gege and ChinSu jiejie taught you both well and made you both a nice human being.. in the actual timeline." Said Wuxian whispering in their ears.

"Hehe.. Thank you ma.." said MinJi placing a peck kiss on Wuxian's cheek.

"Ma.. it's all because of you, we are a good human being now because you told us good things when we were in your womb. You talked with us and told us many positive and nice things." Said Sizhui.

Both seperated themselves from Wuxian because they knew that if they kept hugging their A-Niang for long time then they will also cry and their A-Niang will also cry.

"We are good human being and still improving ourselves because of you.. Shizun." Said Sizhui.

"Rulan.. WuJi.. you two also come. Shizun said not to be overconfident right." Said MinJi.

Rulan and WuJi also came and hugged Wuxian.. "I missed you Wuxian mama, uh.. can I get the permission from you to date Sizhui. I like him." Said Rulan whispering.