Chapter 05

~ In the hall ~

Qingheng-Jun, "Come in Wangji, Xichen, ChinSu and Sizhui."

Wangji and Xichen bowed to their father at first in order to show respect as they are standing infront of their Clan Leader. Qingheng-Jun was about to say something but ChinSu said.. "Huan.. Zhan.. you both are meeting your father after so long and greeting him like this.. huh.. so cold and boring."

Sizhui, "Lan Wangji, Xichen-ge you must hug your father because you both were literally jumping outside my room with happiness. Xichen-ge actually hugged me tight and thanked me and Lan Wangji.. not to mention smiled for the first time I guess."

Qingheng-Jun, "Lan Zhan and smiled.. it is a dream thing. May be I am dreaming that I came out of seclusion. Let me go back to my home there." saying this much he tried to walk out but Wangji hugged him which stopped him/made him stand frozen there.

Wangji, "Don't.. don't go again father.. we want your love." Said while hugging his father who also called Xichen and hugged both of them.

Qingheng-Jun, "I was actually trying to see how Wangji reacts.. it was Sizhui's idea."

Zewu Jun, "A-Yuan.. need to say that you made Wangji hug his father.. even though you tricked him. Haha nevermind.."

ChinSu, "Well as long as the intentions behind the act are right and good then even the God can't punish you."

Qingheng-Jun, "Ok ok now let's discuss about the punishments.. where is Wuxian? Wangji.."

He saw that Wangji was smiling like a fool or can say that.. Wangji remembered his Wuxian's cute face and smiled.

Qingheng-Jun, "Actually you smiled Wangji. Wow... Miracle but I want you to focus."

Wangji, "S-sure"

Qingheng-Jun, "Where is Wuxian ?"

Wangji, "actually he was tired and said that he will be inside his room and rest for few hours.

And about the punishments.. Gēgē and I have decided that Su She will be getting his back whipped for 100 times. 25 for insulting Wei Changze and Changse Sanren, 25 for fighting with Wei Wuxian and ChinSu, 25 for not being a good disciple of Gusu Lan sect, 25 for.."

Qingheng-Jun, "for.."

" For being rude towards A-Yuan. " Said with tone full of hatred which Qingheng-Jun can see in his eyes.

Qingheng-Jun, "Mn.. what about the punishments of ChinSu and Wei Ying?"

" For Wei Wuxian.. I will decide it later that he will get the punishment or not because as per my opinion.. Wei Ying doesn't deserve any punishment for the reaction he isn't responsible for. " said Wangji.

Lan Qiren, " What do you mean Wangji.. how can you say that Wei Wuxian isn't responsible for slapping Su She..?? "

" BECAUSE EVERY ACTION HAS A EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION.. Uncle.. What Wei Ying did was just the reaction of the insulting words which were said to Mother Sanren. If I was in his place then I would have literally broken few of Su She's bones. So I don't think that Wei Ying deserves any sort of punishments. " said Wangji with a irritated and angry tone.

ChinSu, " Zhan.. please calm down. "

ChinSu understood that Wangji was not liking the fact that Lan Qiren was against Wei Ying. Sizhui also saw that so he came forward and placed his hand on his father's shoulder.

Sizhui, "Wangji.." hearing Sizhui's voice which was kinda musical, Wangji closed his eyes and calmed his mind and nodded.

Qingheng-Jun, 'Wangji calmed down but he didn't listen to ChinSu.. but when Sizhui came he.. I will think about it later' "What about ChinSu then..?!"