Chapter 06

Wangji and Wuxian were pulled inside the library and the door closed as fast as possible.

Wuxian screamed loudly but ChinSu pressed her hand on his mouth and said "Wei Ying shut up it's me your Shījiě.. I will remove my hand for God sake don't shout.. mn.." and removed her hand.

"What the heck was this ChinSu..?!" asked Wangji.

"Sorry sorry Zhan but.. Huan told me to do it so I did it." replied ChinSu and then looked at Lan Huan for explanation.

"Guys.. first thing first.. Yuan put the silence spell on the library." said Lan Huan.

Sizhui nodded and did as told and sighed out.

"Please explain it Sizhui coz I'm clueless now." said ChinSu.

"Well.. first thing.. promise that you three will not faint or anything after hearing what we will say.." said Sizhui.

"Ok"

"So the thing is that.. uh.. Uncle you can go on with your work." said Sizhui.

The older version of Xichen was absorbed by the younger version means both the Xichen's became one. Seeing it WangXian gasped and ChinSu went and hugged Xichen.

"Huan.. I love you a lot." said ChinSu.

"Now the main thing is that I and Lan Xichen time traveled and came in the past. We are from the future and I am your son Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian." said Sizhui.

"What are you saying Sizhui..?!" asked Wangji because he could not believe.

"Fine you are not believing me then let me show you both the actual things happened in the past means what you both have to face in your future." replied Sizhui.

Sizhui looked at ChinSu and ChinSu snapped her fingers and a mirror came infront of Sizhui. He placed it in the center of the room and asked Wangji, Wuxian, ChinSu and Xichen to sit down side by side and he sat infront of them.

Sizhui made a cut on his hand and allowed two drops of his blood to fall on the mirror and then he recited a spell which was made by him only to see past or future. Then the mirror acted as a screen which showed every situations which had occurred... Which were in his and his uncle's memory as they both concentrated in the process while sitting in Lotus position.

WangXian were shocked to see all the scenes because they both saw the same scenes in their dreams also.

"T-this is the exact thing which I.. I saw in my dream." said WangXian together.

"Yes.. because it is the future for you all and past for us.. you guys saw these scenes because the one who allowed us to time travel wanted you both to be aware of the upcoming things beforehand." Said ChinSu.

"Gēgē.. " Wangji ran and hugged Xichen. Xichen also hugged him tightly.

"Don't say anything A-Zhan.. you don't have to say anything because your eyes convey everything you have in your heart. And I can read your face plus eyes very clearly. Be it in that timeline or be it in this timeline." said Xichen.

"ChinSu-jie.. You are really my jiejie." Saying this much Wuxian burst into tears while hugging his Shījiě.

"Yes A-ying.. I am your real sister. And I am so sorry that during that timeline I couldn't find you earlier." said ChinSu.

"No sorry Jiejie.. you had no fault." Replied Wuxian.

Sizhui who was still sitting in Lotus position coughed and blood came out. Xichen went to him immediately and rubbed his back.

"Sizhui.. I have told you many time that you should not do this without MinSu or MinJi.. This spell always makes you weak when you perform it without them." scolded Xichen.

One Wish ~ Which changed everything and everyone's life. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara