Chapter 29

Now it's time to deal with the serpent.. as per Sizhui's instructions everyone is prepared for the war.. as of now they are discussing their strategy.

"As I have resentment energy so I will be attracting the serpent by playing the flute if it doesn't come out of it's own. MinJi you create an array, keep in mind that it should only protect the serpent and the town people.. it should not harm any of the two. Jingyi.. you will be with Rulan, WuJi and Yuji." Said Sizhui.

"Everything is fine but why should I stay with the bottoms.. I mean I also want to fight with you Shīxiōng.." said Jingyi pouting.

"It's because when I will be taking the resentment energy away from the serpent then you will be controlling the serpent coz.. if not you then who will do this for me my dear brother Jingyi. And I know that you can control these sort of wild alive creatures very well.. if it's dead then I would have handled it." Said Sizhui

"Ok then I am ready." Said Jingyi playing with his bracelet and smirking.

"Yuan gege.. I, Wuji and Yuji will be protecting you, MinJi and Jingyi with our spiritual energy." Said Rulan.

"No need to.." Sizhui got interrupted by Yuji.

"We are not asking for permission Shīxiōng.. we are going to protect you all and you know Rulan very well that if he says anything then he does it. Also.. you have promised your daughter that you will return safely along with us so obviously Rulan being her mother will do everything to protect her father. Isn't it.." Yuji said while hiding behind her fan (it's actually a spiritual weapon which Yuji carries everywhere but she doesn't let anyone realise the actual powers of her fan)

Sizhui and Rulan just looked at her with disbelief but shrugged it off..

"Ok then let's wait for few more minutes, if the serpent doesn't comes out then I will play the flute and try to bring it out. Whenever it shows up MinJi you will be activating the array also make it as big as the serpent's size likely sky touching as I don't want any sort of casualties to happen with any people or their properties. Ah.. one more thing, we will be communicating eachother through our inner voice so let's link. Got it.. everyone back to your positions.." commanded Sizhui moving up in the air and standing there waiting for the serpent.

Others also went to their positions and waited.. after few minutes of waiting the serpent didn't show up.

"I think I am going to call it.. MinJi be ready.. others also." Said Sizhui (inner voice communication)

"Ok" said others except Rulan.

"A-Ru..!!" Called Sizhui.

"Yes Yuan gege I heard you.. and be safe." Said Rulan.

"Mn." Responded Sizhui.

Sizhui landed on the surface of water and started to play the flute, black rings of resentment energy started showing around him. Everyone were watching them even the town people from inside their homes.
Just after Sizhui stopped playing, the still water of the lake started moving and the seven heads of the serpent came out of the water first the middle one then the rests.. the serpent had blue coloured oval shaped rubies in each head. The serpent's body was purplish in colour but more black.. it's eyes were totally black due to resentment energy which possessed it.

As soon as the serpent showed up MinJi cut her index and middle finger with the help of her sword and wrote something on the air and then hit the ground activating the array. When the array got activated a purple transparent protection shield showed up around the serpent and Sizhui. The top part also got shielded means now inside a circle Sizhui and the serpent were together.