Chapter 25 🔞

Several days passed after all that.. classes were done normally, security level also increased of Cloud Recesses because of Wangji and Wuxian's request and Sizhui's hardwork.

Wangji and Wuxian were already very much in love.. there love and feelings became more obvious and clearly visible to everyone, there relationship grew more deep now.. both shared everything each and every secret of eachother's. It's not like they didn't share secrets earlier but now they can talk to eachother more openly specially Wuxian became more free and shared everything with Wangji about Wangji he was and is always a open book for his Wuxian.

Xichen and ChinSu are also on the same boat as of WangXian.. both are like open book to eachother. About secrets both don't have any sort of secrets which are huge or anything just little little secrets like do you like rabbits or have you tasted wine in current timeline.

About the Junior team; Sizhui, Rulan and Jingyi are still trying to find out the piece of yin iron (related to the serpent riddle one) but couldn't find anything. MinJi, WuJi and Yuji helped in the security related stuffs. The junior team literally ordered the seniors not to take stress about anything be it Yin iron and Yang iron or be it regarding the future because the junior team is handling everything nicely.

Lan clan warriors are more stronger than before they were.. (comparing the two timelines) their sword fighting skills improved a lot, music cultivation users means Guqin or flute players are more than before so that if necessary they can also help and stand in the front line with their chief commander Su She.

Seniors of the Senior teams; Lan Qiren, Qingheng-Jun and QingSu plus some elders of Lan clan are supervising and supporting everything and everyone. They are having a chill time apart from teaching.. well it's not like they are not doing anything for security and other purposes. The trio are also helping.. Qiren and Qingheng-Jun are helping the warriors with magic spells whereas QingSu is helping the medical team with her healing cultivation, she is giving her every bit of knowledge to Wen siblings and other doctors and disciples who are into Healing cultivation.

Currently, it's evening time and training of the disciples and warriors is over, everyone are inside their rooms few are resting and some are preparing for the next day classes. Wangji and Wuxian are right now with their herd of rabbits, both are sitting on the soft grass area. Wangji is sitting with a rabbit on his lap. That rabbit's ears are straight up means it symbolised Wuxian and Wuxian is having a rabbit with down ears which means it is Wangji.

[Author- I didn't made this theory, it's the thing I observed in the cql of The Untamed. Plus there will be some Indian touch not much because I can't stop imagining the Indian version so forgive me but there will be something or the other related to Indian culture not much because it will effect the actual thing so please 😋 now back to the story]

"Lan Zhan.. Lan Zhan.. you know you are so cute hnh.. sometimes I feel like I should eat your cheeks they are so squishy. Muah.." said Wuxian while kissing the rabbit he is holding.

Well.. well both are talking to each other through their rabbit versions and both know this. When Wuxian said the above lines, Wangji looked at him with aww and then looked at the rabbit he was holding.

"And Wei Ying do you know that what I think when I see you.. hmh.. I feel like I will eat you up but I control myself thinking of what will happen if I hurt you. Though I will be careful but still.. you know precaution is better than cure." Said Wangji smirking, making Wuxian totally red.

"Haww.. you are such a shameless person Lan Zhan." Said Wuxian keeping the rabbit on the ground.

"Shameless only for you Wei Ying.. by the way what are your thoughts about it..?" Asked Wangji keeping his rabbit on the ground and turning towards Wuxian.