Chapter 24

Wuxian sat on the host chair with Wangji standing next to him. Wangji looked at Qingheng-Jun and Qiren who looked at him with questioning eyes as if they was trying to ask why is this needed.

"Good Morning everyone and.. well let's come to the main point because I don't want to waste time in any random talks. Today's first hot topic is A-Yuan and him being a demonic cultivator. So what's your opinion.. I know it is a matter which should be discussed with all the major and minor sect leaders in a seperate meeting but.. first let's discuss and solve it within this family meeting. Then considering the situations and weather in cultivation world we will discuss about this same in that meeting. Now you may proceed with your opinions.." said Wangji.

"Hmm.. Sizhui.. do you know this that demonic cultivation can harm you, your body, your conscience, your.. golden core.. then why and how did you became a demonic cultivator.. also how can you control them just like a Grandmaster like you made demonic cultivation..?" Asked Qingheng-Jun.

"Grandfather.. uh.. sorry Sect Leader Lan, answer to your first question..
Yes I know that demonic cultivation can harm me but.. surprisingly the resentment energy or demonic cultivation is harmless to me and MinJi, the resentment energy protects us.

Answer to your second question..
'Why and How I became a demonic cultivator..?' *Sizhui chuckled bitterly* even if I don't want to answer it.. I have to. Well you guys might found it somewhat like a created story but NO it is my and Minji's life.
Actually I and MinJi are brother and sister by blood, we were born in Burial mounds.. Sect Leader Lan knows about my parents life." Said Sizhui.

"Qingheng-Jun do you..?!" Asked Lan Qiren.

"Yes Qiren.. I know that Sizhui's mother became a demonic cultivator may be that's why.. he is also a demonic cultivator and the resentment energy protects him. I also know it that his mother lost her sorry his golden core or can say gave it to someone who actually needed it." Said Qingheng-Jun with his small smirk.

"Anyways.. I mean to say this that as long as Sizhui is right, his intentions are right then it's not a problem even if he is a demonic cultivator. Because someone wise said to me that.. AS LONG AS YOUR INTENTIONS ARE RIGHT THEN EVEN THE GOD CAN'T PUNISH YOU. Right.." said Qingheng-Jun after a pause.

ChinSu and Wuxian smiled at this because it was them who told this to Qingheng-Jun and QingSu.

"So Sect Leader Lan is in Sizhui's favour.. well certainly I also agree with Xicheng like if the person is on the right track then the cultivation path doesn't matters that much." Said Jiang Fengmian nodding in understanding.

"Mn.. So Jiang clan is in favour of Sizhui.. Sect Leader Lan, Madam Lan, Brother Xichen, ChinSu and Wuxian are also in favour of him." Said Wangji.

"What about you.. Wangji.. aren't you in favour of Sizhui?
If you ask me then I am not agreeing in this that Sizhui should use demonic cultivation, he has a golden core, he is truly an expert in music cultivation as well as sword fighting then why cannot he order the resentment energies to leave him totally..?? He should abandon resentment energy and demonic cultivation." Asked and Said Lan Qiren, he somewhat looked tensed as if there is something very wrong.

Wangji and Wuxian looked at Sizhui then at eachother as if asking what will Master Lan do to Sizhui.

"Master Lan.. I know you are thinking in this way like what if the resentment energy destroys my golden core or.. takes over my mind and turns me into a evil person. You said that I should abandon them but Master Lan, I told this that I was born in Burial mounds which is actually a place of strong resentment energy and the resentment energy actually protects my golden core from any outer poisons and all. I can not abandon them, demonic cultivation and resentment energies are a part of my body and.. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO CUT OFF MY RIGHT ARM WHICH IS DEMONIC CULTIVATION FROM MY BODY WHEN IT IS EQUALLY USEFUL JUST LIKE MY LEFT ARM WHICH IS MY GOLDEN CORE ENERGY?" said and asked Sizhui politely (can say at the last level of his politeness)