Chapter 13

The disciples those were interested in Music cultivation are in the classroom now and are waiting for Wen Lian, their magical music cultivation teacher.

"When will the new teacher come ? I can't wait to see him I mean he is so handsome and hot the way he played his flute there in the training ground damn.. he was looking so sexy."

A disciple of Jin clan said what she had in her heart to which Nie Huaisang replied..

"Hello.. miss.. well if I am not wrong then you are just 15 and he is 20 so better you call him Gēgē or Master because I don't know why but I feel like he has someone in his heart already."

"so what.. I mean.. first of all My name is Luo Qingyang. People also call me Mian Mian with love.. and about what you said I think that liking someone is not wrong just keep your thoughts to yourself and your feelings to your heart." Said Luo Qingyang.

"Hm.. you have a point. Well I had a question I mean you are a disciple of Jin clan then.. your name is Luo Qingyang.." Nie Huaisang said hesitantly.

"Oh.. that.. you may know the current Jin Sect Leader right." Said Luo Qingyang.

Nie Huaisang hummed in response.

"Actually I am nothing but just a mistake of him. He is the biggest.. I can't even say anything regarding him aloud because he doesn't even consider me as his child. I don't know with how many women he slept with or.. whatever.." said Luo Qingyang

"If you don't want to discuss then don't.." replied Huaisang.

"No.. I mean it's the reality like.. I am not his real kid and I am Jin Zixuan's half blood sister. I just feel ashamed but cannot do anything about it so I just accepted it and about my name, I used my mother's name. Jin Zixuan's greatness or kindness can say.. but because of him only I am here as a Jin disciple." Continued Luo Qingyang.

"Means Jin Zixuan has accepted you as his sister. Uh.. a piece of advice i.e. Never think that you are unwanted or a mistake because the God of Gods and Goddess of Goddesses might have planned something for you then only you came to this world. So don't you ever say that again hm.." Said Nie Huaisang.

His words were like a source of light for Mian Mian and her eyes were having tears but of happiness. She felt that apart from Jin Zixuan someone is there who thinks that she is not a mistake.

"Yes and.. uh.. Thank You.. wait I told my story now it's your turn say.." said Luo Qingyang.

"Hm.. I am Nie Huaisang brother of Nie Mingjue the current Sect Leader of Nie clan from Qinghe.
I don't have any story like you said but I really want to create my own image I mean I want that people should know me for who I am not by 'BROTHER OF NIE MINGJUE'
It's not like I have any problem with him but he actually thinks that I am good for nothing..." Nie Huaisang was continuing when Yuji came in with Wen Lian and both said in unison..

"Who said you are good for nothing.. We believe that you can do anything."

The few disciples who were talking among themselves stood straight and looked towards them.

"M..m..master Minjue.. sorry.. uh.. I mean Hello" said both Huaisang and Mian Mian after bowing to him with respect.

Wen Minjue/Wen Lian/Mr Jade/The Jade Emperor..
He walked towards his seat and settled down followed by the students who sat at their places.

"No need to be so formal with me.. And also don't be so nervous around me. It makes me feel like I am any kind of great cultivator or anything.
And..
I was actually standing and listening to your gossips when Huaisang and Mian Mian were talking that time also.. nevermind." Said Mr Jade.