Chapter 21 🔞

Wangji and Wen Qing are now having a meeting in Wuxian's room in Disciple's quarter.

"Wangji I feel like I shouldn't have said those things to Wuxian. He is very much stressed due to that, I can understand mine but he is not talking to Jiang Cheng.. today he just avoided Jiang Cheng like he doesn't even matters for him." Said Wen Qing.

"Mn.. I talked to Wei Ying before coming to Qingshi.. he said that he is sad because of that miscarriage matter. Hmph.. I will take care of him and try to make things easier for him. By the way, what's the actual matter you wanted to discuss with me ?" Enquired Wangji.

"Uh.. yes it is related to Wuxian only I mean the way his old bruise started paining last night also today he reacted to the pressure on it. This is a matter of concern Wangji, his core energy is working properly.. helping him to recover fast from wounds but his spiritual energy is giving up. You should help him because with spiritual energy only their partners can help them no one else can. Being a doctor I am saying this that you should not give him any chance of getting stressed or depressed because it will somehow effect his spiritual energy." Said Wen Qing

"Oh.. I.. I will try my best to keep him away from stress and depression. Anything else.." said Wangji.

"Yes.. please try to conduct the marriage before the demon slaughter cave incident and talk to Sect Leader Lan and Master Lan about that Wen Xu.. I would never regret if Wen Xu is thrown out of Wen clan. Even after having a wife Wen Misian, he is trying to lay his hand on Wuxian.. such a b.. sorry won't use curse words" said Wen Qing after realising that 'cursing is prohibited'.

"Mn.. fine.. fine.. I myself curse him inside my mind a lot and thanks for this new information about Wen Xu.. I will talk about this with father and uncle Tomorrow. Uh.. now I will like to leave and go to my Wei Ying. You better try to make Jiang Cheng understand that Wuxian is a bit disturbed that's why he is not talking to Jiang Cheng. Hm.. please and bye." Said Wangji and left the place.

~With Sizhui~

"I don't know which place it will be ? Like serpent are of different kinds.. land water etc.. also in which area ?? Qishan, Yiling where.. I am getting a headache because of this now. Uff" sighed out Sizhui as they were trying to find out the exact area where will the serpent be.. according to what the riddle said.

"Ah.. Sizhui relax a bit now you literally spend the whole evening and now using the night time thinking about this. Just leave it aside.. also I think when what's meant to happen, happens..and if we will get this piece of Yin iron laters so that's why you are not finding the answer.. as of now just think of Mumma and Papa's marriage." Said MinJi.

"Mn.. I guess you are right. Do you guys have any ideas like how we should do the wedding ceremonies because this time we junior team are going to organise every event and I have talked to Qingheng-Jun regarding this matter." Said Sizhui.

"Uhm.. can we change the normal tradition of wedding to our imaginary wedding.. I mean normal wedding in here is of just one day and I imagined wedding ceremonies of like 4-5 days with different functions having different meanings and rituals for good luck and healthy life." Said Yuji.

"Nice but we can't just change these things.. because you know what the elders will say and also what the heavenly officials will say if we change the wedding ceremonies." Said MinJi.

"About that don't worry as long as the rituals and practices and ceremonies have nice meaning behind them and are good for the world we heavenly officials won't object just you need is the permission of the Goddess of Love, coz she is the only one whom I can't order anything." Said The Jade Emperor and MinSu together.

"Then fine it's my job to convince Goddess of Love. Thank you brother-in-law and Shījiě." Said Yuji.

"Ok so tell about the ceremonies." Said Sizhui.