Chapter 03

~~The Next Morning~~

It was 5 am of course being a Lan by blood n by rules he is habituated to all those rules. He woke up, had bath, food and then he sat in Lotus position for meditating.

He was into meditation for 15 minutes when someone knocked on the door. He went and opened the door and was surprised..

His uncle's younger version suddenly hugged him and said thank you. At first he was a bit confused but the younger version informed him.

Lan Huan, "Sizhui.. you won't believe but seems like your words worked and.."

Someone appeared infront of Sizhui which made Sizhui emotional. The person had Golden eyes, eye shape was like Sizhui, nose like Sizhui or can say Sizhui had his personalities.. yes it's his Father Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan, "Our father came out of his seclusion officially. We both came to tha.." He stopped because Sizhui hugged him all of a sudden.

Sizhui saw his father after so many years; his love, anger, frustration, sadness, longing for Wangji came out as his tears and because of all the mixed feelings he hugged Wangji forgetting that his father of THIS timeline hates physical touches. Soon he realised it and moved back..

Sizhui, "I.. I'm sorry Second Young Master Lan. I didn't mean to.. but when I saw you I felt like my father was standing infront of me so I just.."

Wangji, "It's okay" looked at his brother for help because he was.. you know a bit introvert type and was feeling difficult to say.

Lan Huan, "Sizhui.. it's okay. Because we both know this feeling and he didn't mind though because from yesterday my brother had been a bit expressive."

Wangji, "Sizhui.. you.." looked at Sizhui as in asking for permission that if he can call him with his name.

Sizhui, "You can call me Sizhui.. Fa.. Second Young Master Lan. Oh I forgot to introduce myself properly.

I am Wei Yuan courtesy Sizhui.. son of the two best cultivators of that time." Bowed in respect.

Wangji also bowed in return and was going to introduce himself when one of the female student came in to call Lan Huan.

The female student was wearing light pink inner robe and deep pink outer robe. The sleeves were not as same as his father means it was skin tight. She had her face covered with a designed pink colour mask. Someone must have an eagle eye sight to watch her lips or her smile under the mask. She carried a sword whose colour was same as her dress and a.. flute of golden yellow colour.

The female student, "Forgive me for interfering but Master Lan has summoned you.. Lan Huan. And he told me to inform Lan Zhan that Lan Zhan must be the one who should welcome the other students specially the Jiang disciples."

She looked at the twin Jades and then at Sizhui who looked a bit confused because..first thing, he knew this much that she isn't someone from Lan clan. Second, his father Lan Zhan didn't even allow anyone even his uncle to call him by his birth name and Wei Wuxian was the first one who called Lan Wangji by his birth name. So naturally it was a bit odd that this female student called his father by his birth name. Third, Lan Wangji didn't say anything to her but hummed at the words. Fourth.. he felt her voice a bit familiar like he knew her.

Pushing his thoughts aside he greeted her. She also introduced herself.

The female student, "I am Wei ChinSu, eldest daughter of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren, who are... were the best disciples of Baoshan Sanren."

All three of them felt the sadness in her voice when she corrected herself. Lan Huan placed his hand on her shoulder just to reassure her but she moved aside.