Chapter 09

"I think they have recognised us.. what should we do now MinSu?" asked MinJi.

"No.. I don't think they have a doubt on us because if they had any doubt then they would have just directly asked us. So I don't think so that Baba and Yuan recognised us." Replied MinSu.

"Hm.. can be.. well let's pray to Moon Goddess that our plan successfully works without any fault." Said WuJi

"But let's go now because Uncle Xichen said that we need to attend a meeting." Said Yuji.

Everyone hummed and went towards the meeting room. In the meeting room all the disciples were there.. Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun, Lan Wangji and Wei Sizhui, Wei Wuxian and Wei ChinSu.

"Here we go with our another group of students who want to learn more about cultivation from us.. please welcome MinSu and her teammates." said Qingheng-Jun.

"Thank You.. Sect Leader Lan." said MinSu.

"Well can we know that from where do you all belong?" Asked Xichen while raising one eyebrow.

"Uh.. We.. I.." stuttered MinSu but then she closed her eyes and then said "We belong from different places.. I and Jingyi are from Gusu only, Minji and WuJi are from Yunmeng, Yuji is from Qinghe and Rulan is from Lanling. Also we all spent 5 years under the greatest Baoshan Sanren..to activate our spiritual energy, our swords and other weapons."

"Oh.. nice.. then I would like to introduce you all to few disciples whom you might know or met someday in your respective places.. first.. MinSu and Jingyi come let me introduce you to our Gusu students.." said Xichen.

"This is my brother.. " continued Xichen but paused as MinSu said..

"Lan Wangji.. second son of Qingheng-Jun and Lan QingSu. I know him. * moving forward to Sizhui* and this is the very new member of Lan clan.. Lan Yuan courtesy Lan Sizhui. He came to Gusu with someone called Master Li but he left as he got a message from his hometown. Master Li also said that Lan Wangji must take care of Lan Yuan for forever. Am I right..?!"

"Yes you are right but one thing you said wrong and that is.. " replied Xichen but again stopped when MinSu started..

"Ya.. Ya.. I addressed Sizhui as Lan Yuan because I got a feeling that he will be soon becoming a member of Lan clan.. the major Lan family."

"Good.. uh as you two are from Gusu only then why don't you both stay with us as a member of Major Lan family because I can also sense it that very soon you two are going to be a part of our family." said Wangji.

"Come MinJi and WuJi.." said Xichen.

"We know them very well.. He is Jiang Cheng and She is Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng's Shījiě." said MinJi.

"That's right" said Yanli with her famous smile.

WuJi couldn't control herself anymore so she hugged Jiang Cheng which made Jiang Cheng shocked a bit and other as usual had their mouths open. (Author- like this»😮)

Jiang Cheng tried to understand the situation when WuJi murmured "Father" in his ears which made him more shock and confused. He stood straight when MinJi pulled WuJi back at her previous position.

"Au.. Sorry on her behalf because her father also used to look a bit like Jiang Cheng I mean her father's physical features were more like Jiang Cheng's so.. she just got emotional. *To WuJi* WuJi please control yourself" said MinJi.

"It is fine totally fine." said Yanli.

It was Jin Ling's turn to get introduced to his own father but as a stranger.