Chapter 23

Here Wuxian was still on the bed and over there Fengmian and Fengshui were sitting on chair rubbing their hands on their face out of frustration and disbelief that all those things happened with Wuxian in Lotus peir and right under their nose and they were unaware of such injustice.

"Fengmian.." called Qingheng-Jun.

"What do you want to say now Xicheng..?" Asked Fengmian.

"Nah.. I have nothing to say now I mean I want to ask that.. were you really not aware of all these things which happened with Wuxian?" Asked Qingheng-Jun.

"Xicheng.. I.. I really don't know what to say now I mean I always thought that Yu Ziyuan was rude to Wuxian because she wanted him to become a better person in life but.. Yu why ? Just why are you having so much hate for that innocent kid?" Said and asked Fengmian.

Madam Jiang was trying to approach Jiang Cheng but everytime Jiang Cheng used to move away from her.

"Jiang Cheng.. you are hurt, let me.." Madam Jiang was saying when Jiang Cheng stood up from the chair catching everyone's attention.

"Leave it Madam Jiang leave it.. stop showing your this fake concern and it's all because of you Madam Jiang.." said Jiang Cheng.

"But Jiang Cheng.."

"But what.. Madam Jiang but what.. do still want to give any explanation of your acts.. huh.. see Madam Jiang.. I am talking to you with all the respectful way I can because of Wuxian. He whom you insulted and humiliated so much that currently he thinks that he is a s... I don't even want to say that word for him because I know he is not that.. he is that Wuxian who after getting so much of hate from you; thinks about you, your so called reputation. Wuxian told me long back to keep quiet infact took a promise from me that I should not utter a single word against you infront of Father and uncle.. now I regret that decision of mine. I regret that I promised him with this matter and stayed silent instead if I told all this things to Father or uncle na then Wuxian would not be in the current condition and situation. I should have.. I should have informed about all the injustice you did to Wuxian to Father. Father used to think that you are kind hearted deep inside somewhere but you.. Madam Jiang you don't have any kindness in your heart. Sometimes I doubt that do you even have a heart or a stone in the place of heart madam Jiang.. I.. *Jiang Cheng can't speak anymore, he was feeling thirsty QingSu gave him a cup of water* urgh.. Thank You Madam Lan and uh.. Sorry for all this. At this hour everyone should have been sleeping in their respective rooms but now everyone is in tension because of Madam Jiang. I am sorry Madam Lan and Master Lan also sorry Sect Leader Lan.. for everything happened."

"I am sorry too Madam Lan and Wangji because of us again your rules.." said Yanli but Lan Qiren spoke.

"No need to be sorry Jiang Cheng and Yanli.. it is fine and now don't think of the rules I mean at this moment Wuxian's health is more important than any rule. I am sure that my brother and sister-in-law will agree with me in this."

"Yes Jiang Cheng and Yanli.. Qiren is right. At this moment Wuxian's health is more important. So no sorry and Yanli can you go and check if he is fine or not... Glad that Wangji is hypnotized or else.." said QingSu.

Sizhui came in the room and went to Wangji first then he was about to snap his fingers and end the hypnotism but he paused..

"Hmph.. before I end this hypnotism from Wangji.. I would like to ask Madam Jiang few questions and do not worry Sect Leader Jiang or Wuxian's favourite Uncle Jiang Fengshui. Neither I or Wangji nor the Lan clan blames you both or the Jiang siblings. I just want to ask few things to Madam Jiang.. and please this time answer it honestly or else I also have a spell which can make people say the truth without them knowing about it that they are telling the truth." Said Sizhui looking at Madam Jiang.