Chapter 16 🔞

Wangji was silenced by the kiss. Somehow he managed to come out from the shock. (Both stopped kissing and were blushing like anything and looking here and there)

Wuxian started eating his food just to avoid the situation. After finishing the food, Wangji kept the tray outside Jingshi and again came and sat near Wuxian.

"Uh.. I.. 'uff damn it Wangji say it come on' Wei Ying I.. I want to marry you.. will.. will you marry me?" Asked Wangji.

"Hanguang-Jun.. Lan Wangji.. Lan-er-gongzi.. Lan Zhan.. I also want to marry you. I.. I can't even imagine I mean whenever Master Lan, Xichen gege and you visited Lotus Peir for some work or wanted to have chats with Jiang uncle.. I.. I used to look at you from behind the curtain and.." Wuxian realised that he said too much so he stopped himself from saying further but this little bunny didn't knew what he did to Lan Wangji.

"You.. are you telling the truth? You really want to marry me..?! Moreover you used to watch me secretly.." asked Wangji standing up with sparkling eyes.

"Lan Zhan you heard wrong.. I.. I didn't say anything like that. Also about your proposal, I will think about it. Also even if you heard it.. forget about it." Said Wuxian with broken and sad voice.

"Wei Ying.. lying is prohibited in Cloud Recesses." Said Wangji.

"I am not lying Lan Zhan." Wuxian said while looking other side.

Wangji then got up on the bed; locked Wuxian's legs in between his.. he held Wuxian's hands with his left hand, interlocked and pressed them up on the wood.

Wuxian got startled by Wangji's this behaviour.. but still he couldn't look at Wangji's face. He kept looking the other side until Wangji with his right hand made Wuxian look at him.

"IF YOU ARE NOT LYING THEN SAY THAT YOU HATE ME AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO ME.. THAT TOO LOOKING INTO MY EYES." Wangji said with his deep and harsh voice.

"L..l.. lan Zhan.. I said na that I will think about it and I never said that I hate you." Said Wuxian nervously

"Neither You said that you love me hm" Said Wangji with the same deep a$$ voice.

"I.. I like you Lan Zhan but.. I don't want to get married to you." Replied Wuxian.

"and why is that ?" Asked Wangji.

"Because I don't want to.." answered Wuxian and looked other side.

Wangji again made Wuxian look at him and said.. "EYES DON'T LIE"

This time Wangji was a bit harsh means he made Wuxian look at him holding his face a bit tight. Wuxian got a small flashback of an incident which happened in Lotus peir.

~Flashback~

Wuxian was casually roaming in the markets of Yunmeng with some other Jiang disciples.. when one of the Jiang disciple harshly pulled Wuxian to a corner and pinned him against the wall.

"Ouch..What are you doing Gongzi..?" Asked Wuxian.

"Aww.. I scared you right.. let me be straightforward.. I actually love you and I want you to be mine forever." Said the disciple.

"Eh..! Sorry Gongzi but I don't have any sort of feelings for you. Let me go." Replied Wuxian and was about to go but the disciple again pulled him and locked him between his arms.

"I am not asking for you permission.. I am telling you that I want you.

What I want, I always make the thing mine. So.. you are mine that's final." The disciple said this and started opening Wuxian's robes.