Chapter 04 ~ 💓First Meeting💓

ChinSu dragged Wangji and Sizhui outside and went towards the entrance.

They saw that one of the student who was indeed from the Lan clan, not by blood but by mercy.. Su She was arguing with Wei Wuxian. All three went to see and solve the matter.

Wangji, "What is going on? Why so much noise?" said with a straight face and a bit angry tone.

Hearing his voice, both the boys stopped arguing; as soon as Su She moved aside Lan Wangji saw Wei Ying and... THE TIME STOPPED FOR HIM.

Lan Wangji's POV
As soon as Su She moved aside and I saw the boy who was dressed in blue.. not the blue which I was wearing, it was a bit darker in shade, my eyes widened and I felt like my world stopped. It felt like time is nothing. My heart was racing fast like.. a powerful horse. My heartbeats were loud, louder than ever, I can even hear them or I doubt that ChinSu and Sizhui can also hear them. The boy is an exception beauty, his eyes and the glossy silver orbs like a deep ocean where I can drown, his nose.. so cute, his lips.. so plump, pink, so soft.. so kissable.

Wait.. what.. no he is just my childhood friend how can I..

I was thinking about all this when he smiled on something may be someone said a joke.

His dimples.. were like cherry on the top of a cake.

I came out of my thoughts when ChinSu squeezed my hands very hard.

Here Wangji was lost in his romantic feelings and there Sizhui was having tears in his eyes. That's obvious because he saw his Baba means Mama Wei Wuxian after so many years. He felt like hugging Wuxian very tightly and cry a lot but he managed to handle his emotions. And looked at his Father Lan Wangji, who seemed to have fallen for Wei Wuxian and recently came out of the dreamland.

Wangji, "What..?!"

ChinSu, "Zhan.. stop staring at him like that.. and try to figure out what happened." whispered to Lan Zhan.

Wangji, " Su She what happened? "

Su She bowed to Wangji and then said "Lan Wangji, these Jiang disciples don't have any invitation and are saying that they forgot to bring it from caiyi town. Such a bunch of liars.."

Another rough voice came from the Jiang disciples side. It was Jiang Cheng who was wearing dark purple robes and had his sword Sandu in his right hand.

Jiang Cheng, "Whom did you call liars.. we didn't.." got interrupted by a low feminine voice, it sounded like a music. She was Jiang Yanli, she was also wearing light pink inner robe and purple outer robe. She also had her sword naming Angel's Tear.

Jiang Yanli, "A-Cheng.. please keep quiet Wei Ying is talking right."

Wangji, "Su She.. we can't criticize anyone without knowing the actual truth so please step aside and let me handle this. Also please leave this place because I don't want unnecessary gathering over here."

Su She, "As you wish.. Wangji."

Wangji called Sizhui and ChinSu because they know what he wants to say.

Wangji after bowing respectfully, "Hello, I am Lan Zhan courtesy Wangji, Second Son of Qingheng-Jun, Lan Sect Leader and Madam Lan.

What's the matter?"

Wuxian said after a respectful bow, "Hello, I am Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian son of Wei Changze and Changse Sanren, the head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang clan.

Well.. Yesterday when we stayed in a hotel there we met with Young Master Jin. We had a conflict later at night regarding staying there so we checked out from there. Unfortunately we forgot our invitation cards there in the hotel room. Now.."