Chapter 12

Next morning was same, the Lans woke up at 5 whereas Wuxian was the sleeping beauty, had difficulty to wake up so early but still managed. ChinSu and Lan Huan also woke up did their daily activities and sat for meditation for few minutes.

With the heavenly officials.. The King and Queen of the heavenly realm.. Mr Jade and MinSu also woke up because Xue Yang started crying after having a nightmare.

"Mr Jade.. I will call you Wen Lian from now onwards or else we will get caught." Said MinSu while she was making Xue Yang sleep on her lap, trying to calm him down.

"Ok Darling." Said Mr Jade.

"And you will not call me darling understood Wen Lian." Ordered MinSu.

"Eh..? Why..? *Recieved a glare from MinSu* ok ok fine I will not call you Darling." Said Mr Jade with a pout.

"Hm.. now go and fresh up first then come back take care of Xue Yang. After you I will go." Said MinSu.

Wen Minjue/Lian or Mr Jade nodded and went for doing his work. After sometime he came out and he was looking damn hot.

The Jade Emperor's POV•

I had my bath, dried my lower body and wore my pants. My upper body was still wet.. that I didn't mind because when I went to the other side of the divider, MinSu was busy with the fixing of bedsheet.

When she turned around and looked my side, I could hear her breathing stop. She looked at me without blinking and I looked at her and followed her eyes.. she was literally staring at my bare chest and obviously at my six packs.

•MinSu's POV•

I could feel myself staring at the older's bare chest and six packs. I wanted to look the other way but I couldn't look away, why? I don't know either.. I kept staring at him until I realised that he was coming close. He was coming close towards me and the hell.. I couldn't move I felt like my legs are frozen or it felt like my legs were glued with the ground.

When he was inches apart, my heart started racing and breathing became fast, faster and fastest, I could feel his hot breath he was too close.. what is he going to do ? Mumma.. why is he still coming close to me when we are just inches apart..? Is he going to kiss me ? No no.. I was thinking all this and I closed my eyes, accepting my fate.

POV ends...

"Please don't think what are you thinking MinSu because I am innocent." Said Mr Jade.

These words of him pulled MinSu out of her imagination and she opened her eyes, she saw that the other was standing few steps away from her and was holding his white inner robes.

"W.. what..? I..I was not thinking anything." Stuttered MinSu.

"I was just trying to take my inner robe which was kept on the bed side table, I asked you to move but you seemed to be lost in your imagination world so I moved closer thinking that you will move aside but you stood still." Said Mr Jade.

"I.. I was.. just a bit.. I was thinking.. ughh.. move.. " saying random words she tried to walk away or she couldn't find anything to say.

But hail to her luck... She slipped because of the water over the floor, was about to fall down but Wen Lian caught her. Both had a wonderful moment with the very beautiful eye contact and were lost into eachother.

"Miss MinSu.. don't try to hide your emotions. Well you can not do that because of your emotions, your robes change colour. Currently your robes are of bright red colour which indicates that your were thinking something romantic and you were very much shy about your imagination.