Chapter 28 🔞

"I said I love you and I really love you Sizhui.. I even talked to Wuxian mama about this..

Lan Yuan courtesy Wei Sizhui, I really really love you." Said Rulan.

"But I DON'T.. NOW LEAVE.." said Sizhui withdrawing his hands from Rulan's waist.

Rulan just kept staring at Sizhui, he could feel his eyes burning.. he could feel his heart breaking and shattering into several pieces.

"N-no Sizhui.. I know you love me.. please don't deny like this." Said Rulan holding Sizhui's hands.

"Why are you not understanding Rulan..?? I said I don't love you means I don't." Said Sizhui withdrawing his hands and trying to push Rulan down from his crotch.

"Then why did you kiss me.. why did you steal my first kiss?? If you don't love me then why didn't you allow any other person to revive me.. t-to suck out the poison..??" Asked Rulan crying.

"I.. it was just to save your life A-Ru.." said Sizhui

"Just to save my life..!! Huh.. I don't believe you with this.. being a Lan by blood you cannot just do this to save my life unless you really love me. I know this thing about you and every lan at least." Said Rulan.

'Please A-Ru stop crying like this.. I cannot see you crying I don't know why but I hate seeing you like this. Please don't cry..' thought Sizhui.

"Ok.. ok.. fine but answer few of my questions.. *Sizhui sat properly but Rulan was crying and didn't wanted to get down so he just let Rulan sit on his lap, adjusting their position.*
Could you just give me one single reason why you love me A-Ru.. because I am clueless like why do you love someone like me." Asked Sizhui wiping Rulan's tears with his thumb softly.

"I have thousands of reason for loving you.. Sizhui..
First, You are loving, caring and a understanding person. You try to understand everything and everyone with patience. I know it is a quality you got from your A-Die but still if this isn't enough then..
Second, You know how to treat people.. the way you talk to other people irrespective of their work, sect or anything.. you never mistreated anyone that's why I love you.
Third, you know how to behave with children.. the kids be it any newborn or be it a 10 year old boy or girl.. they also love you, respect you because you care for them..

All in all you care for your people, if you care and love your people this much then I just wonder how much you will love your life partner.. that's why I love you Sizhui. Now you give me a single reason why I should NOT love you.." said Rulan looking straight into Sizhui's eyes.

'Really.. A-Ru you love me for all this not because I am a Lan or something.. but still I can't love you.' thought Sizhui sighing.

"Yes.. I also have two reason why you should not love me or marry me and think of our future..

First is that I am a demonic cultivator.. A-Ru and suppose if we get married then what.. do you know what this society will call you, they will insult you and I don't want you to get insulted just because of our love." Said Sizhui caressing Rulan's cheeks.

"I don't know and I don't want to know infact I don't care about what the society will call me.. even if they call me by names I don't give a fuck to them. I just know that I love you and if I see through your point of view then I would be more happy to be your wife as I know that you will protect me from every evil thing..
I do not find your demonic cultivation a obstacle in between you and me. I am still saying that I love you." Said Rulan leaning towards Sizhui, he wants to kiss Sizhui with all his consciousness and his willingness.

Rulan kept looking at Sizhui's lips, traced them with his index.. Sizhui noticed everything and understood what Rulan will do.. before Rulan could kiss him he placed his hand between their lips.