Flee from Sexuality!

For those of you who have read my old novels, you know that there were sexual immoralities I've included there. There were murders, promoting hatred, etc. There were nude scenes there, hoping that I would gain followers and a bulk of readers. Then I stopped writing fictional stories because it was God's conviction in my heart.

Okay, let's talk about SEXUAL IMMORALITIES. We all know that this is almost "normal" to the society. At the age of 18 or lower than that, we already gave our soul to our partners or even to strangers. Sadly, our parents don't even know about it.

It's because sa mga binabasa pa lang natin "normal" na ang pakikipag-sex kahit hindi pa kasal. Sa social media na nakikita natin, mga artista na anak muna bago kasal, or may anak lang tapos hindi naman kinasal. Or kaya magka "live in". Hindi pa naman kasal pero nagsasama na sa iisang bubong. Insist pa natin "live-in muna para malaman ang ugali ng isa't isa".

But the question is this: IS THIS PLEASING IN THE EYES OF GOD?

Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Sex is good. It is a gift of God. However, sex is designed ONLY INSIDE THE MARRIAGE. It is meant to be shared on the marriage bed. Pero 'yon nga, basta may urge, gagawin na. Basta gusto lang or tawag ng laman, gagawin na, WITHOUT REALIZING THE CONSEQUENCE OF IT. And sometimes we confuse LOVE to LUST.

Mark 10:7-9 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

When sex happens, two souls become ONE. Two people become one in physicalemotional and spiritual.

So, imagine 'yong DNA mo forever ng naka-print sa partner mo. But what if hindi pala kayo ang magkakatuluyan? You will search for a partner again and may mangyayari and then you become one with that person, and then maghihiwalay kayo and may na-meet ka na namang iba then may mangyayari then you become one with that person. And the cycle goes on.

Please read that again.

Hindi ba nakakapagod? Imagine you are walking around the people who have pieces of you. Ito 'yong hindi alam ng nakararami. Na hindi lang SEX ang nangyayari sa dalawang tao kundi may UNION of their souls. Nagiging "isa" sila. Hindi totoo ang "no strings attached". Kaya kung napansin niyo 'yong mag-asawa, dati hindi naman mahilig si man ng movies pero ngayon gusto na rin niya kasi 'yon 'yong gusto ng woman. Dati hindi naman demanding si woman ng attention ni man, pero ngayon gustong gusto na niya ng attensyon. Kasi nagiging "isa" na sila. May deeper connection na sila emotionally and spiritually.

And I praise God for this truth. Ngayon pa lang alam ko na anong mangyayari kung sakaling gagawin ko 'yong isang bagay kahit hindi pa kasal. At gusto ko 'tong i-share sa inyo kasi gusto kong malaman niyo rin 'to. Hangad ko na pipili tayo ng taong gusto nating makasama habambuhay. 'Yong FOR REAL na talaga at hindi lang SEX ang gusto. 'Yong kayang maghintay hanggang sa puwede na. 'Yong iingatan ang katawan mo, ang puso mo at ang kaluluwa mo.

Kaya please, I am encouraging you to stand firm. Be holy. Learn to wait for the perfect time. Preserve your purity. Preserve your body for the right person that God has prepared for you. Huwag gumawa ng kasalanan. Don't sin against your own body through sexual immorality. You are precious to God. Huwag ka na rin magbasa at manuod ng malalaswang libro at pelikula. I challenge you to read the Bible and you will know Jesus Christ. You will know God and His great love for you.

Mahal kita at mahal ka rin ng Diyos. If ever you have done these things, ask the Lord for forgiveness and ask Him to change your heart. Pray this prayer with me.

"Lord Jesus, I admit I have sinned against You. Forgive me, Lord and wash away all my sins. I ask You to change my heart and my life. I surrender to You my sexual desires and I ask you Lord to free me from soul-ties You don't intend. Be my Lord and my personal Savior, and You alone I will desire. Help me to be patient until the time is right. Without You, I cannot do this. Thank you, God. Thank you for your blood. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Be blessed!