Chapter 16

N O V A

Matt has now left. Over our last weekend together we hanged out at his place eating take outs and watching Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D on Netflix wearing our matching fuzzy socks which we always do when he stays over at each other's house.

I didn't bother to bring up the topic on Shawn because I didn't want him to go worrying about me. I can handle myself. He brought up his name a few times but I let it down.

Later on I slept over at his house but couldn't sleep that night thinking of him. What is he doing right now? Is he thinking of me too? I doubt it.

Today was a slow day.

Neitza recently got back together with her ex-boyfriend. I guess he won a way to her heart. When she told me I really didn't argue or told her my opinion but respected her relationship with him.

I nearly cried my eyeballs out seeing Matt get into the car. He noticed how down I was then I usually am since he told me he was moving.

He gave me a big bear hug that felt forever. As he was about to get into the car he gave me a gift.

"It came out early, but it's more like a sample" he said with a small smile and kissed my forehead and left forever.

So now here I sit on a Tuesday staring at the wrapped up package.

"Nova I'm leaving to the mall, wanna come?" My mom came into my room.

"Honey?" She said softly concern.

"Um yea sure, I actually need to get out of the house" I laughed softly not wanting her to ask question if something was wrong, cause if she does then I would totally lose it.

"Ok I'll be in the car, hurry okay?" She said and closed the front door and headed to the car.

I feel so empty without him around. I know I just met him a couple nights ago but I just can't stop thinking about him. He's probably fine, hell even better without me in his life.

If you were even part it. My subconscious added.

I got up from my bed and put the gift Matt gave me on top of my night stand and changed into some skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt matching it with my navy toms. I didn't waste time on my hair but did a simple small side fishtail braid.

Grabbing my bag and head off to the bathroom to brush my teeth and out the door to the car heading off to the mall.

S H A W N

*couple days before Matt left*

'You're all I think about when I'm awake
Part of every night and every day
And everything's a mess when you're away
Now I know

All of this is getting really old
I'm having trouble sleeping on my own
Feeling like a house but not a home
I want you to know

That I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me, for me'

I continued to play my guitar and stopped.

"That's great Shawn, that's all we needed just one more song and this album is set" Scott said with a friendly smile.

I sighed and nodded getting out of the booth. Andrew patted my back.

"So I'm still ashamed with myself about that argument we h--"

"Andrew really, it's fine" I cut him off.

"No it's not so I brought someone here" he smiled.

My heart actually started beating fast. How did he know where she lived? Was she really here?