What a Night

This chapter is short, and it may not make too much sense but you will figure out why I made it this way at the end...

(First person)

I made a new friend at school. Her name was Tinesha. I was talking to her at a table in the lunchroom, when Hyunjin came up and sat next to us. Hyunjin has fairly long blond hair. We talked for a while before going home. For some reason my heart was pounding from being this close to him.

The next thing I know, it's already the next day. I go back to school and go to my locker. I saw a teacher and listened to him talk about some upcoming assignments that are due soon. I mentally took note to make sure I was ready for it when it did occur. I went back to the table I was sitting at last time and my new friend and my other friend Madi joined me. However, Madi had straighten her hair.

We talked for a while, and she started talking about Hyunjin and saying he was annoying or something like that. So, then I said, "well he is hot you can't deny that" I didn't know why I said that but for some reason I didn't bother taking it back.

Then she said he wasn't hot! I don't know why that annoyed me so much, but it just did. We then had to go to the hall. The class was playing dodge ball, but my new friend Tinesha, Madi and I, were just standing at the back talking about Hyunjin. I couldn't believe she thought he was ugly.

Later that day we were back at the wooden table in the lunchroom, still talking about Hyunjin because I just could not get over that fact that she didn't think he was attractive. Madi was just kind of there the whole time not really saying much or doing anything. It was weird, usually Madi was very talkative around me, but I decided to just let her be.

I then remember that when Tinesha saw Hyunjin for the first time he was sick, so he didn't look his best. Although in my eyes he still looked great. So, I told her. Then Hyunjin came up to use and he now had black hair...

He sat next to me before leaning on my shoulder, it shocked me a bit and I tensed up. I mouthed to my friend, 'How could you not find him attractive?'

I quickly jump out of bed to the sound of my alarm.

What kind of dream was that...?

Word count 405

Did I Suprise you :) Probably not lol.

I wanted to add this mainly because I thought it would help the story out. But also, because I actually had this dream, well not exactly but a very similar dream to this.