Final Dance Practice

A/n: I was thinking about kind of making a sequel sort of thing after this is finished. Like a short story about them after finishing collage, would you guys read that?

(Hyunjin pov)

The next morning, I lay awake admiring the gorgeous sleeping beauty next to me. She stirs, her breath hitching slightly as she opens her eye's They're still cloudy with sleep, but when they focus on me, a tiny smile appears at the corner of her lips. 

"Good morning" she whispers.

"Good morning love" I say back, staring into her perfect eyes. 

She turns to face me, propping herself up on one elbow. Her hair is a messy tangle of black waves around her face, and there's a sleepy smile playing at the corners of her lips. "You ready to get up?" she asks, her voice still soft and husky with sleep.

I nod, reluctantly sitting up and stretching my arms above my head. The weight of the covers pulls at my limbs as I climb out of bed, and I yawn. "Yeah, just let me get dressed." "don't forget, we have to wear our matching outfits today" she giggles reminding me. I wander over to the chest of drawers, where our matching outfits are laid out neatly on top. I pick up the shirt and pants, feeling a twinge of excitement in my stomach.

She watches me from the bed, her expression a mix of curiosity and anticipation. "You'll look so cute in that," she says with a grin. I roll my eyes but can't help but smile back at her, as she walks away to the bathroom to get changed. I go to the guest bathroom and slide the clothes on, making sure they looked right, and walk out to meet her.

She's standing in front of the mirror, brushing her hair with long, fluid strokes. Her movements are so graceful and elegant, it's mesmerizing to watch. She turns to face me, and I'm struck by the image of us together. The black, white and red of our outfits fit beautifully amongst the dark colours of the room.

"You ready?" she asks, her voice still soft and gentle. I nod, unable to tear my eyes away from her. "Alright, let's go!" She takes my hand in hers, and together we walk out of the bedroom, down the hall, and into the Kitchen. The sunlight streams through the large window, casting a warm glow across the room.

The kitchen is small but well-appointed, with sleek black appliances and dark oak cupboards. A large island takes up the center of the room, and the place felt very roomy and open. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?" I offer, to which she agrees.

(Yn pov)

I watch as Hyunjin cooks up some eggs and toast, chatting away with me as we wait for the food to finish cooking. He tells me about his week, what his friends are like and his interest in painting. I listen intently, genuinely interested in everything he has to say, he truly is an interesting person. It's strange how comfortable we are together, considering we've only known each other for about a month now.

The breakfast he makes is delicious, and we eat in companionable silence, occasionally glancing up to share a smile or a laugh. When we're finished, he clears the table and washes the dishes, whilst I sit on the stool by the island table. The efficiency with which he works makes me smile, and I feel a warmth in my chest whenever I think of him.

I hear a bark from the corner of the room and look over to see a sleepy Kkami, walking into the kitchen. "Hi Kikami~ I was just about to go find you" Hyunjin giggles in a way that makes my lips curve up, he's so cute.

***

Hyunjin held my hand dragging me through his giant home, he told me he was bringing me to a room we could practice our dance. I couldn't help but feel a brush creep up on my face as we walk hand in hand down the long hallway.