Close Acquaintances

(Y/n Pov)

(Tusday)

Today's dance lesson was surprisingly lovely. After Hyunjin and I decided to start fresh, it felt like a weight had been lifted. The lesson was pretty boring though, since we were learning about to origin of ballet, the teacher thought we should have a lesson on a different topic instead of practicing our dance.

I was now in the lunchroom waiting for my friends at our table. 
"Hey" someone said from behind me. Expecting it to be one of my friends, I turn around and greet them with a hug but quickly pull away when I realize who it is.

"Oh. Hello Hyunjin" I say and act like I wasn't at all weirded out that I hug him. I hate hugs, I only ever hug my five closest friends, but I would feel bad if Hyunjin knew I didn't want to hug him. 

"I just wanted to let you know that the teacher emailed me our scheduled time for the dance room."

"Oh right." I laugh, I had completely forgot that the teacher would be scheduling practice time outside of school hours.
"When is it?"

"It's Thursday, 5:00pm - 6:30pm. So, two days from now" He smiles at me.

"Alright, I'll be there" I smile at him, and I think he noticed my friends walking over because he gave them a look and walked away to his now friends.

"Hey y/n~" Madi says, walking up behind me and wrapping her arms around my neck, giving me a tight hug. 

"Hi!" I say excited, but my emotions take a quick U-turn into confusion when I see them all looking at me strangely.
"What?"

"Soooo...You and Hyunjin...?" Jisung asks, razing an eyebrow.

"I was just talking to him about our dance project" I defend myself.

"YOU have a project with HYUNJIN!!!???" Jeongin almost screams, getting a slap on the shoulder from Seungmin. 

I'd been so busy this week that I haven't even told them about the project, how could I be so stupide?

"Oh right...I forgot to tell you..."

"You forgot to tell us, that you are doing a project with the Hwang Hyunjin!" Jeongin exclams, and to be honest I don't get why he is making such a big deal out of it; I mean I get that he's hot and popular but why does it matter so much.

"Why do you care so much? Do you have a crush on him or something?~" I tease him.

"I'm straight....But that's still a big deal, I mean he's the Hwang Hyunjin!"

"Geze Jeongin. You're making him sound like some sort of super model or something" Madi jokes.

"Yea, I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it, he's just a guy." Bangchan buts in.

We all laugh it off, not actually making fun of Jeongin, because Hyunjin is really popular, so I guess it makes sense that he finds it cool.

"Soooo, do you have a crush on him or what?" Madi says, nonchalantly. 

"What no, why would you even ask that" I say, trying my best not look flustered, although I don't know why I would be flustered, I don't have a crush on him, and I never will. 

"Mhmm, sure" Seungmin says, I honestly forgot he was here for a second.

"So, you're telling me, you've spent several days with Hyunjin, and you haven't been at least the tiniest bit attracted to him." Jeongin says, questioning.

"No, I seriously haven't"

"Oh, come on Y/n!" They say incensed, and I know that they won't let this go, not ever.