First Date

(Y/n pov) (Long chapter)

I'm currently getting ready for bed. Usually, I would stay up on a Friday night, but I have a date with Hyunjin tomorrow, so I have to look my best. It still feels unreal that he actually asked me out, and now that I look back on it I don't how it took me so long to realize my feelings for him. I mean its Hwang Hyunjin for crying out loud.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that my friends were so supportive. I thought for sure, that they would tell me I'm an idiot for thinking that Hyunjin would actually go on a date with me. But they were the complete opposite.

(Hyunjin pov)

It's about 10 o'clock and I'm getting ready for bed when I get a call from Lee Know. I groan in annoyance as I pick up the phone to answer it, and of course Lee Know just has to face time me. 

"Hey, Minho" I say answering the phone.

"Hey, Hyunjin"

"Hey, Hyung" I here from behind him and Lee Know moves the camera, revealing Felix and Changbin sitting beside him.

"What do you want?" I ask tried and ready for bed.

"Daaaamb, no need to me mean" Felix wines.

"We just wanted to know if you would come over, but I'm guessing no?" Lee know continues.

"I can't, I have to be somewhere rather early tomorrow." I answer simply.

"Where are you going?" Lee Know asks.

"I'm going on a date."

"Ooooooohhhhhhh~" Felix and Changbin say in sink.

"Who with?" Lee Know asks, and it kind of annoying me that he's asking so many questions, but he is my best friend so I don't mind telling him.

"I'm going with Y/n"

"Oh Y/n, she's the one that's friends with Madi, right?" Changbin asks from behind Minho.

"Yea, why?"

"No reason, I just think Madi's pretty" Changbin answers, and I'm glad to know that he's interested with her and not Y/n, I don't need compition. Although, I'm sure if I did have some, I'd be the one to win her heart in the end.

"Whatever, byyyy" I say and end the call.

(Y/n pov)

I woke up the next morning at 6:30am, giving me 2hr to get ready for our date. Usually, I would have something filling for breakfast when I have somewhere to be, but I was way too nervous to eat right now. So instead, I just had a coffee.

Next I had to get dressed, and I wanted my outfit to be good. I mean I always like my outfits however, the thought of wearing something on a date makes second guess my clothing choice.

Since I'm not sure where we are going for our date, I put some extra effort into my outfit. I wore an outfit that was cute and very accessorized. 

I then quickly styled my hair with some waves and put on some jewelry.