Night Out

(I'm going to change Hyunjin's hair to black, so if you are reading this before I edit the introduction his hair is now black.)

(Hyunjin pov)

I just got home and I honestly, I haven't had that much fun talking to someone in a hot minute. I can't help but smile, when I see her blushing over the stupidest things.
I got lost in thought until I was interrupted by a phone ringing, my phone.

--------------------------------------------------Incoming call -----------------------------------------------------

I answer the call and before I can even say hello I am met with screams from the other side. "Hyunjinnnnnn~"
"Hey Hyunjin!"

It was Felix and Lee know.

"Hello, what's up?" I say, not really in the mood for talking but I guess it's okay because It's them.

"We're going out tonight for drinks, with some friends and a few other people from the collage. You wanna come with?" Lee Know says.
"Hmm, no thanks" I say not wanting to go out tonight.
"Pleasssse, you have to go. It will be sooo boring without you" I hear Felix wine from far away.
"Fine, what time" I say feeling bad about saying no to them.

At least I'll have the whole weekend to myself. Well, apart from when I have to meet up with y/n to finish the choreographing but honestly, I'm kind of looking forward to that...

"Well be leaving at 7pm so one hour from now" Lee Know says.
"Alright, text me the address and I'll be there" I say and hang up the phone to get ready.

Since I'm being forced to go out, I might as well look my best. I have a quick shower, get dressed into a black button up shirt, with some black jeans, as well as some decorative clip-on chains. Lastly, I dry and style my hair, place on some extra jewelry and I'm finally ready to go, just in time.

 Lastly, I dry and style my hair, place on some extra jewelry and I'm finally ready to go, just in time

(This is the outfit you canchange it if you want (: )

I take a quick look in the mirror and unbutton the first 3 buttons of my shirt before walking out the door with exactly 20 minutes to get there. I wonder who will be there?

***
I arrive at the club they told me to go to, I haven't gone out for a while so this should be fun.
I enter the club at 6:55pm exactly 5 minutes before they told me to be here. Luckly, I immediately spot Felix and Lee Know sitting at a rather large booth in a slightly closed off room. I show the security my Id and politely bow to the entrance lady, walking up to my two friends.
(In this story the legal age for drinking is 18, cause that what it is where I live, and I don't feel like doing research.)

"Hello" I wave to them as I walk into the room.
"Hey" They both say, sitting at the booth.
"This looks big, how many people are coming?" I ask not expecting there to be this much room.
"About 10 people including us, I decided to invite Jisung and his friends." Lee Know informs.
"Yea, plus mu new friend Changbin." Felix adds, I find it strange that Felix made a new friend and hasn't told me yet, but whatever. Oh cool, I say leaning on the table, it looked like the perfect size to fit ten people, almost too perfect.