Fresh start

(Y/N pov)

(Monday)

As much as I am happy Hyunjin was not too weirded out about the situation, I couldn't help but dread seeing him today. 

I just hope that I won't have to talk to him. The only class we have together today is digital design. So as long as I get there early enough, I should be able to choose a seat far, far away.

I quickly threw on a basic, black, baggy jeans, a black and dark green, baby tee. Put on some light Jewlery and was out the door.

Luckily, I live on campus, so I just had to walk about 5 minutes to my class. Thankfully, I was the first person here so I sat down on the complete opposite side of class as to where Hyunjin would normally sit.

I didn't take long for the class to become flooded with students. By the time Hyunjin had arrived, I already had people in the seats all around me. As Hyunjin entered the class we made eye contact, however I quickly glanced away before it became noticeable that I saw him. I could feel his eyes staring mw down, until the professor walks in and Hyunjin made his way to his seat. 

"Good morning, class. Due to some a number of students behaviors during the week, I am sorry to say that we will be having a seating plan." The professor announced. (Just pretend they give seating plans in collage)

My heart sank, what if I get paired with someone rude, what if they smoke/vape, what if I get paired with...him!?

"I will put the seating plan up on the board, and you are to follow it no matter what. Understood?" He said in a harsh but now rude tone.

I looked up at the board and to my horror, I was sat next to none other than the Hwang Hyunjin, and just to rub it in even more we were sat as a two tabled desk with nobody else. I reluctantly got up and made my way to the back corner seat were Hyunjin already sat, with a grin. 

"Hello Y/n" he says happily with a smile.

I know it isn't fair to be mad at him, since it wasn't completely him fault. I did agree to it.

"Hi" I say blandly and focus back onto the lesson, not wanting to talk to him at the moment.

(Hyunjin pov)

I felt a little upset when Y/n turned back to the lesson as if I wasn't even there. I guess she was mad after all. I guess I'll let her have a bit of time to herself, but I will become at least friends with her. I was honestly hoping that after the whole incident she would have grown feelings for me, but there's not a blush in sight.

***

Finally, the lesson was over, and students were swarming out the door. Y/n pack up her stuff and was about to leave when I lightly tugged on her arm.

"Yes?" she said in an annoyed or aggravated tone which suppressed me but also upset me a little. I quickly take my hand off of her sleeve, relising that she probably wouldn't want me touching her after what happened.

"Umm, are...are you made at me?" I ask, slightly losing my words but quickly regaining them. She was making me so anxious, I could hardly breath.

Her eyes slightly softened but I could tell she was still a little unsure. 
"No, I'm not mad."

"Then why are you ignoring me?" I say starting to get a little annoyed myself but quickly shutting down that emotion. I have no right to be annoyed, I'm the one that did something wrong.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are!" I yell, but immediately wish I could take the words and shove them back down my throat. "Sorry..."

"I- I'm just...It's just...weird..." she says, and I can tell she isn't saying all that she wants to say.

"I know it is, and I'm sorry I made it this way..." I say, decided to go with a new approach, then maybe she will feel like she can tell me the truth. 

"I just...I hardly even know you... It feels weird to kiss someone before I even know their favorite colour." She finally admits.

"Oh, alright then. Lets start over."

(Y/n pov)

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, if you feel weird about it lets just pretend it never happened. Let's start over from scratch." He says with that charming smile he always gives me.

"Oh, okay" I say, knowing dame well I'll never forget, but I guess we can just pretend.

"So, what's your favorite colour?" he asks, and to be honest I was starting to like this.

"My favorite colour's red, how about you?" I say smiling at him for probably the first time in a really long time.

"Mines Black" he answers.

Word count: 790

Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been living with my grandmother for a bit and she had horrid Wi-Fi. I just got back home today, so I will probs be posting more soon.

Don't forget to vote! (Only if you want to ofc)