Hyunjin's House

(sorry for the late chapter, just been studying a lot for some upcoming exams (: Hope you enjoy!)

(y/n Pov) (Longer chapter)

I woke up a bit earlier then needed today, even though I'm not going to Hyunjin's until lunch time, I want to take some extra time to freshen up this morning. I'm not trying to impress him or anything, I just want to make sure my body feels nice and ready in case we have to practice some of the choreo.

I got out of bed at 7:05am and decide to make a nice breakfast since I have some time before I need to get ready. I cannot function without music, so before doing anything I put my ear buds in and played my favorite playlist, consisting of, Johnnie Guilbert, Alec Benjamine, and Maline Martize.

Usually, I only have a coffee in the mornings, but today I decided to make some avocado toast and bacon to go with it. I love getting ready in the morning and listening to my music, it feels like a break from reality even though I'm still doing the same thing as any other day.
I turn up my music so that I can hear it over the kettle as I brew my coffee. I then take my toast and coffee over to the balcony where I have a nice little seating area from me to have my morning coffee at each day.

I live on the college campus, so although my apartment like room may be small it is still a perfect place for me to just be by myself. Although I love my friends, I am thankful to have been able to get a single room, with no roommates. I need my alone time in the mornings.

I take a sip of my coffee just breathing in the clear, fresh air. I'm so lucky to not have to live on the other side of the campus, where all of the garbage disposals are.

I take my time, slowly finishing my coffee and toast. Once I have finished, I take my dishes inside and rise them, leaving them in the sink. I check the time and see that it is 7:30am. I still have plenty of time before meeting Hyunjin, but I should probably get ready now, in case I get distracted.

I go to my room and look over my outfit options, I want to wear something pretty, but also something that I can dance in. We are just figuring out the choregraphing so I won't need to dance too much, but I will still need to see how the moves will look and If I can do it.
After at least 10 minutes of unnecessary contemplating, I finally decided on an outfit. My style is kind of like and alternative/y2k vibe.

 My style is kind of like and alternative/y2k vibe

(I wish I owned this stiffIRL): )

I went to the bathroom and took my outfit with me so that I could get changed into it after my shower. In the bathroom I firstly brushed my teeth to get rid of that coffee after taste (Fake eyes open), I then had a quick shower and tried my best not to wet my hair but sadly failed. So, once I got out of the shower I got dried off and wrapped my towel around my body so that I could use the hair dryer to dry my hair.

Now that my hair is completely dry, I can finally get dressed. I got dressed and styled my hair sightly just adding a little bit of waviness to the ends and last but not least I put on my jewelry and made sure that I all laid correctly on my body.