Don't Touch Me!

(Yn pov)

Thursday

"Hey Yn" Hyunjin gleams with excitement as I walk down the stairs. I stayed at Hyunjin's place the night after the competition. I still cannot believe we won, and the best part is, that our prize for winning the competition was an immediate A+ for the semester, now I have one class to take of my plate.
"Hello, love" I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and giving him a quick back hug, before stepping away to go feed Kkami.

"So, we should probably go shopping for an outfit. The company party is tomorrow." Hyunjin reminds me. "Right, I'll quickly go get ready" I smile at him and go back to the bedroom. "Me too" He agrees following me.

***

Hyunjin and I got ready and made our way to his car.

(Yn's outfit)

(Hyunjin outfit)

(Hyunjin outfit)

The car ride was silent but comfortable. When we arrived at the shopping Hyunjin quickly got out of his seat and practically ran to open my door of me. It something that he always does, but also something I will never get used to. None of my past relationships have ever been like this, but I'm not complaining.

"Thank you, you're such a gentleman" I smile, giving his quick peck on the lips. "I have to be one, to keep someone as beautiful as you" he returned.

As we enter the shopping center, I realize it's a place I've never been before. Every shop looks so fancy, far to fancy for a broke bitch like me. I'm guessing that Hyunjin could read me expression like a book, because he quickly reassured me. "Don't worry love, I've already told you. It's an honor to pay for someone as beautiful as you." He said, reciting the same words he said the last time he took me shopping.

"You know Hyunjin, you don't have to always be paying for me. I'm not dating you just because you're rich" I say, not wanting him to think I'm only with him for his money. "I know you're not, but having money definitely does help" He giggles, taking my hand and walking through the shopping center. "I can't argue with that" I laugh playing along, even though I don't fully agree with what he said. I'd still love him even if he was a homeless man on the streets, but of course I would never tell him that, I don't want to scare him away with all my sappy talk.