Walk Home

(Y/n pov, first person)

Hyunjin and I exit the club and start to walk down the road towards my house. I feel bad for leaving madi, but I'm tired and drunk. I haven't had too many drinks, but since I stupidly said yes to Bing alone with Hyunjin, I must be.

"So, did you have fun tonight?" Hyunjin asks, braking the silence.
"Umm yea, but I would have reathered be at home," I answer honestly.
"That's fair, I wanted to stay home tonight too, but now I'm glad I came." He says, giving me a very charming smile.

"Why is that?" I can't help but ask.

"Well, because I got to see you, and I must say you look fabulous, even better than usually if that's even possible." He says with a smirk.
Is He flirting with me? No, he can't be, he's just being nice since I have to work with him on the school project.
"So do you." I say, trying to sound as normal and calm as possible, although it's hard to control my emotions with all of this alcohol in my system.

"Thank you, love," he says, with what I think is a flirtatious tone. He's probably just a natural flirt. Yea, that must be it.
I just smile at him and continue walking.

After a few minutes of silence, I start to feel the awkward tension in the air. I know I should probably say something to try to brake the silence, but I can't. I continue to walk until we get to a turn.

"Which way is your house?" He asks, and he has a slight slir in his tone, indicating that he is also drunk. I wasn't able to notice before because I was too busy trying to keep myself from seeming drunk, but now his unsoberness is clear.

"We go left down this street and my house is the third one on the right." I say finally sobering up.
He nods his head and follows me down the street until we make it to my house and stop outside.
"Well, I guess I'll see you later" I say as we make it to the front door.
"Yea, I guess so." He smiles at me. I smile back and enter my house closing the door behind me.

(Hyunjin pov)
I wait for y/n to enter her home safely before heading off. Luckily, I'm not too drunk, so I quickly made my way home.
The second I enter my room, I immediately flop down on my bed.
It's only 11:00pm, bit I am sooo tired.

I finally work up the momentum to get out of bed and have a shower. I am extremely tired and ready for bed, but I'll choose my clear skin over sleep any day.
(Same Hyunjin, same)

After having a quick shower, washing my face, putting on moisturiser and put on some sweats to wear to bed.
I lay down in my bed but before I can fall asleep, my mind wonders off to someone....y/n.
I wonder what she's doing right now, is she asleep. I mean she might be but there's also a goodchance she's not. Should I text her? But what would I text her about?
I lay in my bed not being able to keep my mind off of her, I want to talk to her but I have nothing to say and I don't want to look like a weirdo texting her for no reason.... then it comes to me.

___________________y/n____________________

H: Hey, y/n
Sorry to text you so late, but I was. wondering if you wanted to finish planing the choreographing or our dance tomorrow?

Y/n: sure! What time?

H: maybe 12 o'clock, just so that we have some time to sober up lol.

Y/n: yea, alright. Where should we meet?

H: How about my place? I have a room we could use.

Y/n: Oh, alright sure

H: okay me address is Xx Xxxx street. See you tomorrow

Y/n: alright see you!
(Read)
___________________________________________

I'm honestly surprised she responded at this hour but at least now I can sleep peacefully, knowing that I'll see her again soon.

Work count: 705
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed anyway! :)