Yay?

(Hyunjin pov)

I can't believe that I actually asked her out. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself, but she said yes and that's all that matters. Most importantly, in two days from now we will go on areal date, and I'll show her what a real man I am.

(Y/n pov) 
(Friday)

As I walk through the school gates and head to my first class of the day, I can't help but feel the lingering feeling. Anxiety. I was spreading though my body and most of all my heart. What if Hyunjin's just doing all this for fun, what if it's a dare?

I know I should trust him, but I just can't help but worry.

I quickly make it to my first class, math methods. Today I have two classes, so I will be staying here during lunch. Usually, I would be thrilled to be able to spend some time with my friends, but I just don't know if I'll be able to tell them about me and Hyunjin. What if they think I'm stupid and don't approve of us?

Whatever, I quickly shook the thoughts away as the teacher started the lesson. None of my friends are in this class, so time went by pretty quickly. Even after that excruciating lesson, the worry and anxiety followed me to the lunchroom as I sat at our table waiting for my friends. Should I tell them about Hyunjin? I mean, I kinda have too I need all the help I can get.

"Hey, Y/n" Madi said from behind me, startling me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" she laughed.

"Is all good, but...I kinda need to talk to you about something..." I said nervously.

"About what?" she questioned sitting beside me.

"If you want to talk to all of us you'll have to wait awhile, the boys got held in"

"Uh, I think I want to talk to just you first" I say, not surprised, they were prone to doing silly things. 

"What about?"

"Hyunjin..."

"Do you wanna ask him out"

"N-no, he asked...me..out"

***

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me you're going on a date with one of the most handsome boys in the school, and you're upset about it?" Madi asked, dumbfounded, clearly not getting my point.

"I'm not mad about it. It's just...I'm having a hard time believing that he actually likes me, like what if he's just asking my out for a dare or something?"

"What are you talking about? How wouldn't want to ask you out? He might be one of the most handsome boys in the school, but you are hands down the most beautiful girl." As much as I like Madi's flattering, it's not helping.

"Thank you, but I don't really think my appearance is why I feel this way. I just feel like...don't even know to be honest" I say, giving up of trying to explain to her what doesn't even make sense to me.

"Well, let me ask you this. If Hyunjin didn't ask you out, would you think of him as a kind and trusting person?" Madi say, taking a new approach.

"Well...he's always extremely kind to me, and...so, I guess, yes."

"If Hyunjin hadn't asked you out, would you believe that Hyunjin would never hurt physically nor mentally?" Madi questioned further.

"Yes, of course. Hyunjin had always been nothing but nice."

"Well then, you have your answer. You don't have any real reason to believe he's playing you, you're just overthinking. I know you don't like to hear this but it's the truth. You just need to trust your gut, and from what I can tell it says Hyunjin loves you or that you need to eat" she says, with a soft laugh as she points to my untouched food.

I laugh with her, but I can't help but feel a little emotional. Madi always seems to know how to help, especially when it comes to overthinking.

"Thank you" I say quietly, and she retunes with a "No problem, that's what best friends are for."

A little while later the Bangchan, Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung, walked up to the table.

"Hey Madi, hey Y/n" they say as they walk up to the table.

"What did you do to get held in that long?" I ask, as they all take their seats.

"You know, we just decided to mix some chemicals with Changbin's spit" Bangchan says, as if it's a normal occurrence. 

"It's always Changbin" I shake my head. I find it ironic that anytime they get in real trouble, Changbin is always involved.

"Changbin may be stupid and gross, but at least he's got one thing going for him" Madi chimes in.

"And what would that be'

"His hot muscles" Madi says and every one turned to her.

"Anyway, enough about that, Y/n's going on a date with Hyunjin!" Madi says, changing the subject to me, that bitch. But it's okay because it's Madi.

"What?!" They all say in sink.

I then go on to explain the whole story of our 'friend ship' leading up to him asking me out. Well, excluding one part...the making out part. They don't need to know that yet.

Word count: 835

Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it :)

Don't forget to vote! (Only if you want to ofc)