Chapter 60 unwavering spirit

Wang led Andrew and Jack to a three-story building. This place used to be a high-end club. The billboard on the second floor still had the word "archery" on it, although it was a bit tattered, it could still be recognized.

Several half-cut bodies were hanging in front of the gate, which was shocking and horrifying!

Wang was worried about those ferocious people. He quickly left after taking the remaining biscuits that Andrew promised him. When he left, he reminded Andrew to be careful of the people inside.

Andrew and Jack followed a thick vine and sneaked to the back of the building. In the mist, they couldn't see anything clearly, let alone the windows of the club, which were all dark.

Below the vine was a wall, and beyond that was the back door of the club. There was a row of sheds behind it, but the roof of the sheds had been lifted, revealing sharp steel pipes.

The bow must be obtained, Andrew would not hesitate at this moment. He still needed to find a way out of the city as soon as possible, and he couldn't waste time here.

Andrew instructed Jack to wait outside and provide support. If they encountered danger and he couldn't come back in time, he told Jack to run first. As long as he passed through the mist barrier and came back a few times, those monsters wouldn't be able to catch up.

Activating the battle armor and drawing the Thousand Defeat Sword, Andrew gently jumped down from the tree, flipped over the wall, and was about to sneak in through the back door when he heard a commotion on the rooftop.

Andrew immediately leaned against the back of a minibus. He saw the silhouette of a woman on the edge of the rooftop. Her clothes were torn, revealing her white underwear.

A man's voice with a dragging tone and a playful tone sounded, "Run, why don't you run? Bitch, if you don't give face, I'll treat you like a dog! If you anger me, I'll rape you first, then kill you, and eat you after!"

Then came the lewd laughter of several people. Andrew couldn't see the woman's expression from behind, but he felt that she trembled slightly. Then, resolutely, she climbed onto the railing of the rooftop and said, "Not every woman is so despicable! I would rather die!"

As she spoke, she lightly leaped outwards, like a kite with a broken string, falling down and impaling herself on the sharp steel pipe below. Blood gushed out, staining the long steel pipe and the cold ground red.

The woman's head twisted towards Andrew, revealing her delicate face, only a meter away from him! Her eyes were full of a defiant gaze, as if staring at Andrew, unwilling to close them.

Andrew was amazed by the unwavering spirit of this woman!

The man on the rooftop angrily cursed, "Damn it!... Quickly bring this bitch back..."

Then someone slid down from the third floor along the water pipe. The movement was so fast that Andrew estimated that it was probably an awakened warrior.

He didn't really believe Wang's words before, thinking that cannibalism was too surreal. How could human nature allow cannibalism?

But now he was starting to believe it. He tightened the precious sword in his hand. The woman's body was less than a meter away from him. As long as someone came to collect the body, he would definitely be exposed.

Andrew didn't think too much. Any other negotiation would be pointless with such a vicious person. The most direct way was to charge in and take the bow and leave!

He still vividly remembers the incident with Baldy and Fourth Sister, those people would attack without hesitation, wanting to kill him! In the dark ages, people's hearts were very fragile. If you hesitated for a moment, you could be seen as a threat and taken out, without any special reason. Andrew never wanted to be in such a passive situation again!