Chapter 184 Be Brave and strong

Andrew was just stepping into the gate when he was "shot" out!

It was a dense and slender ice thorn that came from inside the building, piercing through the backs of the green-light rats. Each ice thorn was cold and sharp.

Andrew was currently too weak. If he was at his peak, even with these ice thorns, even multiplied several times, he could charge through like a swift wind without being slowed down. It was said that a tiger falling into Pingyang was bullied by dogs, but he was like a person falling into a dark den being bullied by rats.

Andrew ruthlessly crushed a rat to death, sheathed the Thousand Defeat Sword, raised the dark energy gun hanging at his waist, and fired with all his might again, blasting a group of rats into a gap, enveloped in his cloak, he charged through the rat swarm.

He was practically stepping on the bodies of the rats beneath the building, the soft feeling under his feet and the squeaky screams made his heart tighten. Just how many rats were there?

The only advantage of darkness was probably this, not being able to see the densely packed rats underground. Otherwise, a timid person would probably be scared out of their wits, psychologically retreating long before engaging.

*

Yang Dong was completely panicked at this point, retreating from the first floor to the second, then to the third, all the way up to the twelfth floor as the rats kept surging upwards. The eighth and ninth floors had more wooden office supplies, they disregarded the danger of the entire building catching on fire. Igniting a large fire, attempting to block the rat's assault, only to soon be mysteriously extinguished by those green-light rats.

Rats emitting green light? Were they still rats?

Yang Dong was in a panic, wondering if he was really going to die? The imminent death looming over him made it hard to breathe. Three people had already died in various floors, leaving the rest of them injured.

The sound of rats gnawing on flesh and bones, accompanied by the screams of the three, filled them with fear and terror.

They thought they had encountered rats, which meant food, but in an instant, they became the "food" for the "food"!

They tried to block the attack of the rats on the twelfth and fourteenth floors.

They hoped the rats would retreat when they saw light.

However, the rats' attack was fierce and quickly broke through their defenses, aiming to exterminate them!

Wang was now hoping for a red beetle to appear and scare off the rats. He never wanted to see a red beetle, but now he couldn't find one.

"Yang, do you think we will die?" Wang asked, looking at a researcher who had already broken down, crying and laughing uncontrollably.

"You will all die, no one can escape. Haha, all will die, haha, no one can escape!" The researcher who had broken down shouted hysterically, looking excited.

"Scaredy-cat!" Yang Dong took out a cigarette he had kept hidden in his clothes. It was the last one he saved to enjoy before death.

He lit the cigarette, inhaled deeply, and then, taking advantage of the distracted researcher, he hit him on the head with the butt of his gun.

Blood flowed as the researcher collapsed, unconscious.

Yang Dong held the gun in his right hand, removed the cigarette from his mouth with his left hand, exhaled smoke, kicked the researcher who was motionless, and cursed, "Damn, making so *** much noise!"