Chapter 188 The Erasure had arrived

Andrew had never considered these questions. After the sun disappeared, confirming the truth in the ancient books, he began to focus on arming himself and enhancing his abilities mechanically, never thinking about the reasons behind it.

Everything in life has its causes and effects!

Andrew just briefly thought about it now and felt that the things involved were so many and so complicated that none of them he could understand at the moment.

'Get some rest, we don't need to keep watch tonight. Whether we can rush out of the mucus area alive, we'll see after tomorrow's battle!' Andrew decisively stopped thinking about the timing issue, it was a bottomless pit. Once you get in, you shouldn't try to get out. He didn't have much time to waste on it.

Edgar nodded respectfully, holding his dark energy gun in his arms, leaning against the table leg, and fell into a daze, entering dreamland. He never expected that the next day, he would see what he saw!

The next day, exactly at 7 o'clock. The sky was just beginning to brighten, down on the street below.

'Edgar, wait a moment, no matter what you see or hear, you must remain calm and quiet!' Andrew solemnly warned the black man Edgar. The Purple Flame Demon Insects were enough to make the Dark Warriors flee in fear, let alone Edgar, an ordinary person who might be frightened to paralysis!

"Following your orders diligently, respected Mr. Lung!" Edgar was confident in his ability to handle any situation, despite once being scared out of his wits by the possibility of bugs being brought into the town by Andrew. He had witnessed Andrew's formidable attack power back then and believed that nothing could surprise him anymore.

He felt a level of excitement in his body he had never experienced before today, feeling a seemingly endless surge of strength, as if he could punch as strong as a bear!

However, what he didn't know was that Andrew had secretly sealed a Six-Armor Elemental Symbol on him. Since Edgar was needed as the shooter for the Dark Energy Gun, Andrew didn't want him to die too soon in the midst of the attack.

Andrew was preparing to summon the sealed bugs from the end of the street. Suddenly, he turned back and said, "Remember, cooperate with me. Never ask why or how things are, understand?"

"Un - Understood!" Edgar hesitated for a moment. Although people who cooperate should be open with each other, the gap in status and power between him and Andrew was vast. It couldn't be considered "cooperation," as he could only rely on and follow Andrew; he shouldn't ask what he shouldn't ask and shouldn't know what he shouldn't know.

However, when a demon-like Purple Flame Devil Worm swaggered arrogantly down the street, Edgar forgot his confidence, assurance, and even forgot why Andrew had instructed him. Without any hesitation, instinct drove him to turn and run.

A Purple Flame Devil Worm? A creature so deadly that even its mere touch could be fatal, let alone strut around so boldly!

Edgar's feet trembled in fear. Unfortunately, Mr. Lung seemed to have eyes on the back of his head, grabbing him with such force that he couldn't break free, watching as the demon approached them step by step.

As the demon drew closer, Edgar opened his mouth in astonishment to see the demon not attacking anyone but rather eerily quiet, stopping obediently in front of Mr. Lung. It lowered its once arrogant head meekly!

It was then that Edgar remembered Mr. Lung's warning. Not to panic, to remain calm and quiet, and not to ask why.

Turns out, Mr. Lung had actually tamed a demon!