Chapter 177 Sword-Cutting Cloak Man

"Come out!" when life doesn't matter anymore, what else is there to fear?

Andrew's heart was empty, his loved ones were gone. The little tiger was gone, the writing building was gone, everything he worked hard for was gone, all destroyed by these two different races.

If he had enough knowledge to foresee this chaotic scene, he would have done everything to stop them from opening the entrance to the reverse world.

Unfortunately, he didn't know, and he couldn't know. Under the mysterious rules of this world, humans are like a small ignorant tribe.

He forgot that he might not be able to beat the woman in white. He also forgot that he might not be able to beat the cloak man; he forgot everything, and nothing mattered anymore. He just thought: I'm going to kill these two scum!

Andrew's sword was always faster than his mouth. When he shouted that sentence with all his might, the Thousand Defeat Sword had already torn through the limitations of space and time, fiercely stabbing towards the woman in white at the front.

He had forgotten what sword technique he was using, he just felt that only by stabbing and slashing them with the sword could he release a hint of "pleasure."

The woman in white and the cloak man were equally shocked by the disappearance of Jinling City, Andrew's attack forced them to react, too sudden, too hasty.

She only managed to raise her slender jade pinky when the sword tip almost reached her shoulder. She caught the sword blade that was too close.

The sword was blocked, Andrew couldn't help but roar, exerting all his strength and the surging vitality, pouring into the sword without hesitation.

Under his reckless urging, the Thousand Defeat Sword forcibly pierced three centimeters forward from the woman in white's fingertips!

Just three centimeters, not a long distance, but it pierced a bright red blood flower on the white-as-snow shoulder.

The woman in white slightly frowned, her right hand quickly emitted icy air, striking Andrew's abdomen, sending him flying.

Andrew stood up from the damp clay, his armor shining brightly all over his body, holding the long sword, sneering, thinking, these damn bastards, they also could be bleed!

At this moment, the cloak man who had never made any sound before said, "Huh?" as if surprised that the woman in white had been stabbed without warning. He seemed to suddenly take an interest in the armor that appeared on Andrew.

The woman in white effortlessly conjured a double-headed spear-shaped ice weapon out of thin air, unexpectedly not attacking Andrew who was preparing to advance, but intercepting the cloak man who was about to move forward, solemnly saying, "He is mine."

"Yours?" The cloak man finally spoke. His voice was not as eerie and terrifying as Andrew had imagined, but rather ethereal, as if in accordance with some kind of law of nature.

He pointed to the bloodstained shoulder of the woman in white, as if to remind her that this person had just mercilessly stabbed her.

"This is between him and me!" the woman in white said coldly.

The cloak man's face was hidden in the cloak, so his expression was unknown, but he muttered to himself, "A human..."

Suddenly, his straw cloak shook. At an extremely fast speed, the whole person transformed strangely into a ball of fire, then twisted the space and flew towards Andrew, a slender flame blade emerging from the flames!